Silly Stuff - Page 220
Page 220 of 426 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quoted Post deleted for violating the Terms of Use.
    Though I do not agree with this whole Monte situation, the poster is 100% correct as to the fact she got rid of people without giving them a chance for her "Dream Team." How did that work out? What is funny is if Dwayne would have, which he should have knocked her back to Sergeant from Captain she would have been devastated. Like really devastated beyond repair. She was passed up, rightfully so but demoted, there is no way she would have come back from it mentally. Well that is neither here nor there because she is here and it appears she is here to stay for a bit. Let's just put our front foot forward and keep moving. She cannot last forever. What really worries me is the future with this new CS.

x Not retiring soon enough
    PS to the retired officer that posted this originally I hope you are truly enjoying retirement.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 02-07-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Unregistered
    Get ready for another demotion.

Unregistered
    Though I do not agree with this whole Monte situation, the poster is 100% correct as to the fact she got rid of people without giving them a chance for her "Dream Team." How did that work out? What is funny is if Dwayne would have, which he should have knocked her back to Sergeant from Captain she would have been devastated. Like really devastated beyond repair. She was passed up, rightfully so but demoted, there is no way she would have come back from it mentally. Well that is neither here nor there because she is here and it appears she is here to stay for a bit. Let's just put our front foot forward and keep moving. She cannot last forever. What really worries me is the future with this new CS.

x Not retiring soon enough
    PS to the retired officer that posted this originally I hope you are truly enjoying retirement.
    So I’m wondering, why my post was deleted. It did not violate any terms. I just simply said why should we give her a chance when she demoted qualified officers without giving them a chance. So, sonia if you order the post to be be deleted I will double down and really start to put information out there. She drmoted qualified people put in people were not ready to assume the position they went into. Just like her friend her best friend which she had to later to Demote back to his position of Sgt because he was not ready Nor would he have ever been ready to assume the position and role. Closed down the VIN unit but kept the shaking hands unit. What are you guys waiting for. I could not get out of that sinking ship quick enough.

Unregistered
    For the record, Hubs never spoke negatively about the Chief. He is completely committed and supporting her and MMs agenda. He has the best interest of the agency!

Unregistered
    For the record, Hubs never spoke negatively about the Chief. He is completely committed and supporting her and MMs agenda. He has the best interest of the agency!
    It’s true, he never has to her face, but many times behind her back.

Unregistered
    It’s true, he never has to her face, but many times behind her back.
    I just want to know what happened to all of the hubbert cheerleaders? I do not understand. A while ago if someone typed anything about him they would come on here and attack like some killer bees. I miss them. I hope you mitches are doing fine celebrating your win.

See Corinthians boy, I changed my ways and I am nicer now.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    So I’m wondering, why my post was deleted. It did not violate any terms. I just simply said why should we give her a chance when she demoted qualified officers without giving them a chance. So, sonia if you order the post to be be deleted I will double down and really start to put information out there. She drmoted qualified people put in people were not ready to assume the position they went into. Just like her friend her best friend which she had to later to Demote back to his position of Sgt because he was not ready Nor would he have ever been ready to assume the position and role. Closed down the VIN unit but kept the shaking hands unit. What are you guys waiting for. I could not get out of that sinking ship quick enough.
    If it's the post I believe it is, it was deleted because it violated the Terms of Use by bringing up an allegation of wrongdoing by someone who was identified in the post and not posting proof of the wrong doing. If you want more specific details please feel free to email me.

Someone reported the post and I checked into it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    If it's the post I believe it is, it was deleted because it violated the Terms of Use by bringing up an allegation of wrongdoing by someone who was identified in the post and not posting proof of the wrong doing. If you want more specific details please feel free to email me.

Someone reported the post and I checked into it.

Mod 1
    Dear MOD 1, please tell all of the tattle tellers to grow a pair. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Argos sucks

Unregistered
    [QUOTaE=Unregistered;2977119]Argos sucks[/QUOTE]

Nobody wants to drive to that cesspool of city called Hialeah. Argo's Foreeeeeevvvveerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Page 220 of 426 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast