Silly Stuff - Page 279
Page 279 of 426 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Maybe they’re gonna try and be more fair

Unregistered
    Maybe someone on this site can help me. I want to be a police officer really bad but I have a few concerns. Places like Opa Locka and Lauderhill have told me I don’t quite qualify for them. They said I should look for a department that’s desperate for warm bodies because it’s so poorly run they can’t recruit. First place that came to mind was Hallandale. I’m really just interested in making as much overtime as I can as fast as I can before I get myself fired for doing something stupid. I am also not very worried about a good pension because I know I am not going to last a full career as a police officer. Does anybody think this would be a good place for me?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe someone on this site can help me. I want to be a police officer really bad but I have a few concerns. Places like Opa Locka and Lauderhill have told me I don’t quite qualify for them. They said I should look for a department that’s desperate for warm bodies because it’s so poorly run they can’t recruit. First place that came to mind was Hallandale. I’m really just interested in making as much overtime as I can as fast as I can before I get myself fired for doing something stupid. I am also not very worried about a good pension because I know I am not going to last a full career as a police officer. Does anybody think this would be a good place for me?
    Welcome home

Unregistered
    Yes, we are looking for interested candidates with good moral character. Please check our website and apply, just click the link http://www.wearefu#@ED.COM/fu#kthisp...bodyelse's.

Unregistered
    Yes, we are looking for interested candidates with good moral character. Please check our website and apply, just click the link www.wearefu#@ED.COM/fu#kthisplace/

ifyouarenotvestedyouareamoronforbeleivingthatwewou ldgetagoodcontractandthisisallyourfaultandnobodyel se's.

Unregistered
    City can’t be trusted. If we don’t agree to their terms they’re going to go to impasse on us. They’re hoping we buckle. If we don’t, they will impose what they want.

Unregistered
    The fact they want to get rid of the pension board is so suspect it stinks to high heaven.

Unregistered
    The fact they want to get rid of the pension board is so suspect it stinks to high heaven.
    One of the reasons the pension board exists is to not allow anyone, wether it’s current or future politicians from taking advantage of us or our OUR money as has happened in the past within our city and other cities.

Unregistered
    Monte stop telling people F this place and that you want to go back to Sgt because SQ is a buck up. Who ever your telling is talking. Stfu.

Unregistered
    Monte stop telling people F this place and that you want to go back to Sgt because SQ is a buck up. Who ever your telling is talking. Stfu.
    I do not think this place is bucked up. I think we have and opportunity to take this department from ordinary to EXtraordinary. Come on people we are the Guardians. We are the boots on the ground. Let's go and show the citizens that we have the best handpicked Command Staff in the nation by being extraordinary every day.

Page 279 of 426 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast