Silly Stuff - Page 292
Page 292 of 426 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone care who the next Sgt is. The mismanagement will continue long after all of us are gone. This agency is a bunch of second chance mishaps who couldn’t make it as security guards, promotions are given out like candy at Halloween. Those who can leave do, and realize what a real police agency is. Just ask the ones that left. Our incompetence and lack of accountability while always be in place. We just follow the previous leaders plan that is in place. Do your years, make your $$$ and get the **** out and enjoy your life.
    It’s sad what you’re saying but the reality is it’s true and with SQ it’s gotten and getting worse. She’s already given up. It’s only a matter of time before she leaves because the city will never give her what she needs to even attempt to succeed. Another mediocre unprepared follower like MM will get thrusted to lead this place because no legitimate chief of value with skills will risk their reputation to come to a broken agency as ours. Moral of this story, Make your money and run. That’s all Hallandale has to offer and the only thing they’re willing to commit to.

Unregistered
    It’s sad what you’re saying but the reality is it’s true and with SQ it’s gotten and getting worse. She’s already given up. It’s only a matter of time before she leaves because the city will never give her what she needs to even attempt to succeed. Another mediocre unprepared follower like MM will get thrusted to lead this place because no legitimate chief of value with skills will risk their reputation to come to a broken agency as ours. Moral of this story, Make your money and run. That’s all Hallandale has to offer and the only thing they’re willing to commit to.
    Ok so why don't u put ur superman cape big boy and save us. I love it how some of us shift the blame to management instead of trying to do something about it. Losers will always be losers. Also we all know some of these old supervisors are working against the management and trying to empower and encourage these lazy fuc#ks but I guess not for too long. THINGS WILL CHANGE EVENTUALLY. Stay positive.

Unregistered
    Ok so why don't u put ur superman cape big boy and save us. I love it how some of us shift the blame to management instead of trying to do something about it. Losers will always be losers. Also we all know some of these old supervisors are working against the management and trying to empower and encourage these lazy fuc#ks but I guess not for too long. THINGS WILL CHANGE EVENTUALLY. Stay positive.
    NOTHING WILL CHANGE until the city invests in the PD. You can have stellar management, great supervisors and productive employees but until the city invests in a solid contract with benefits (not reductions everywhere) new cars, new boat, a command center vehicle, a real armored vehicle, a real boat and other real things that real police departments have, it’s all a lost ****ing cause. I know, forget about the pipe dream I just listed. It’s unrealistic. Per the city that’s been crystal clear now for a few years, It’s mediocre pay and a mediocre pension with bare necessities in equipment or go **** yourself or go to another agency. Just asked Radu. He’ll paint it clear to you. It’s disingenuous to make promises to employees, people looking to have careers, about this great change that awaits us. Run for the ****ing hills if you get the opportunity.

Unregistered
    Things will get better

Unregistered
    We need more people to do their part in making things better. It’s easy to complain.

Unregistered
    NOTHING WILL CHANGE until the city invests in the PD. You can have stellar management, great supervisors and semi productive employees but until the city invests in a solid contract with benefits ( not reductions everywhere) new cars, new boat, a command center vehicle, a real armored vehicle, a real boat and other real things that real police departments have, it’s all a lost cause. I know, forget about the pipe dream I just listed. It’s unrealistic. Per the city, that has been crystal clear now for a few years, It’s mediocre pay and a mediocre pension with bare necessities in equipment or go to another agency. Just ask HR, they’ll explain it clear to you. It’s disingenuous to make promises to us employees, people looking to have careers, about this great change that awaits us.

Unregistered
    I agree. Get ready to get bucked your entire career with no opportunities.

Unregistered
    you people are blind if you don’t see what’s happening and what’s coming. This place is so screwed up and broke and yes Sq and mm broke it.

Unregistered
    This is one of the best days in the History of Hallandale Beach. Not going to comment by saying too much. “Sorry buddy, you should of paid attention to the weight restriction, before you tried getting on the ride”.

Unregistered
    We dodged a bullet. We don’t need anymore conspiracy theorists 20s making decisions around here.

Page 292 of 426 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast