Silly Stuff - Page 248
Page 248 of 426 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Things are getting better in Hallandale.

Unregistered
    What happened today at that meeting?

Unregistered
    Gloom and doom.

Unregistered
    The CS crossed lines and pissed off the CM and commissioners. Some people say the wrong things at the wrong time and now we have to pay for their f ups.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The CS crossed lines and pissed off the CM and commissioners. Some people say the wrong things at the wrong time and now we have to pay for their f ups.
    I am no fan of the CS but someone has to tell these people what is what. They City is going to do what they are going to do no matter what. Just look at the Fire Department. They backed both the Mayor and Vice Mayor, plus Comm Taub is on their side and they still have not gotten what they deserve. A lot of good points were brought up today and they fell on deaf ears. I give credit where credit is due. Big slob Mcgov and Monte stood tall for all us, plus Rocco and a few others. We should be thank them for what they tried to convey to CM and the Commissioners that attended. We will see what they offer tomorrow.

Unregistered
    I am no fan of the CS but someone has to tell these people what is what. They City is going to do what they are going to do no matter what. Just look at the Fire Department. They backed both the Mayor and Vice Mayor, plus Comm Taub is on their side and they still have not gotten what they deserve. A lot of good points were brought up today and they fell on deaf ears. I give credit where credit is due. Big slob Mcgov and Monte stood tall for all us, plus Rocco and a few others. We should be thank them for what they tried to convey to CM and the Commissioners that attended. We will see what they offer tomorrow.
    They stood tall for themselves because this ass raping affects them and they don’t want it. They would never do it if it didn’t affect them. They would keep their weasily shady mouths closed and laugh about how you got F d and they didn’t. That’s how F n stupid you are.

Unregistered
    Just as suspected. We’re all getting Fu*•ed!

Unregistered

Privacy

That's the hardest I've ever laughed at emojis. Hope it was worth it ED
    This must be removed. Come on mod 1. People talk trash about the Douch and you remove it within a day. But this shiz stays? Do your job

Unregistered
    Time to jump ship. Box of rocks Rivera and Ratcasono are getting ready to sell us newer people up the river. #donttrustthem

Unregistered

Really???

Time to jump ship. Box of rocks Rivera and Ratcasono are getting ready to sell us newer people up the river. #donttrustthem
    Maybe you "newer people" should start showing up to these meetings and actually paying attention! We are all getting F@ck on this deal but at least your Reps are looking at a way that you "newer people" can get the F out of here without losing any of your time! Us vested people are the ones truly F@ck on this one since we cant leave and start over as easy as you "newer people".

Page 248 of 426 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast