Silly Stuff - Page 420
Page 420 of 426 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Bro, you know who are the real bick suckers around here. Still winning, and smiling! Especially since yesterday. Yesterday was a fantastic day. More to come October 29, 2021. ✌ out!
    Dear Rich Icobelli, I have called you multiple times, and I have left you messages. Please call me. I know you read this everyday because you have nothing else to do. I hope this message finds you well. M "Scardouchie/Scarfatti" S

Unregistered
    Get ready for more of the same. MM broke a lot of stuff around here and has not been held accountable. It’s winging it crisis management part two.

Unregistered
    Give the guy a chance, his only why to survive is not to let PR control this agency.
    Let people know he is the Chief and hold everyone accountable, without doing that you are going to fail.

Unregistered
    We need an outsider! Someone new to clean up shop.

Unregistered
    CM, The right thing to do is bring in an outside experienced person to bring us back above water. This interim is super inexperienced super under qualified and we’ve seen the best he and the current chief in transition could do. They failed miserably. Left this place in shambles.

Rumor has it Frank Fernandez will be applying here. I implore you consider someone of this caliber as our next Chief.

Unregistered
    CM, The right thing to do is bring in an outside experienced person to bring us back above water. This interim is super inexperienced super under qualified and we’ve seen the best he and the current chief in transition could do. They failed miserably. Left this place in shambles.

Rumor has it Frank Fernandez will be applying here. I implore you consider someone of this caliber as our next Chief.
    Nice post Frank. Smooth

Unregistered
    Frank Fernandez is a real chief, like AM will ever be a real Sgt.

Unregistered

Tom Hunker for Police Chief

Tom will treat everyone better and will support his troops!!

Unregistered
    The only Tom I want for chief is Tom Dorazio, stay off our dysfunctional website moron

Unregistered
    The only Tom I want for chief is Tom Dorazio, stay off our dysfunctional website moron
    Couldn’t agree more.

Page 420 of 426 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422 ... LastLast