Silly Stuff - Page 359
Page 359 of 426 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    City gets rid of all part time employees a month ago and now putting out a city wide email they are hiring seasonals part timers. Wtf is going on? This city is so backwards!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City gets rid of all part time employees a month ago and now putting out a city wide email they are hiring seasonals part timers. Wtf is going on? This city is so backwards!
    Don’t let em fool you. They can afford whatever they choose to afford. That’s the thing that pisses me off the most. They can afford to take care of their police officers, they just choose not to. It’s BS and truth be told, it’s this weak CM and incompetent chief that are one of the biggest problems we face.

Unregistered
    Rocco for President. Buck yeah !

Unregistered
    Rocco for President. Buck yeah !
    Ceriosly why , did you take my post of. Everyone thoght it was funny. Anyways it’s grat here in kokonut kreek I love the peeple the department and just everyone. I wish I wud of left sooner . Halandale will never change. Alright peece out , gota go pretend i wurk.

Unregistered
    Who the fluck are you? If you’re gonna come on here talking $hit at least have the balls to say who you are
    Itz me, my lost post wus tacen of butt Eye bill not be silincer. If u wunt a gr8 jobe appli to KoKonuts Cheekz. Eye luv it's hear. She wuz my beastfriend and eye left. This deportment is a sesspool.

Unregistered
    Where is NOBLE now? Now that the world needs a little inspiration after Minneapolis incident. Speak up! Give all of us a voice. Oh wait, they’re too busy planning the next gathering or parties.

Unregistered
    Where is NOBLE now? Now that the world needs a little inspiration after Minneapolis incident. Speak up! Give all of us a voice. Oh wait, they’re too busy planning the next gathering or parties.
    Hahahahah you’re just mad you have no rhythm, even if you were invited to one of the Parties you’d just stand around watching us have a good time loser hahahahahah. And big guy, why don’t you search your soul, I mean really ask yourself what have black law enforcement officers done to you so bad that you had to make this post. What have we done? You guys do black face, make racial jokes, (we know) yet we still remain professional what is the obsession with us????

Unregistered
    Hahahahah you’re just mad you have no rhythm, even if you were invited to one of the Parties you’d just stand around watching us have a good time loser hahahahahah. And big guy, why don’t you search your soul, I mean really ask yourself what have black law enforcement officers done to you so bad that you had to make this post. What have we done? You guys do black face, make racial jokes, (we know) yet we still remain professional what is the obsession with us????
    We are envious of all the bothers long dongs

Unregistered
    We are envious of all the bothers long dongs
    Please allow me to add, anyone that’s apart of NOBLE know exactly what NOBLE is doing to support ALL Leo’s right now, so sir if you’re not helping please leave us out of this, bashing cops of any race is not what we do

Unregistered
    Please allow me to add, anyone that’s apart of NOBLE know exactly what NOBLE is doing to support ALL Leo’s right now, so sir if you’re not helping please leave us out of this, bashing cops of any race is not what we do
    Noble: Belonging to hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic.

Noble: Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

Hey wasn’t Dewayne President of NOBLE’s Florida chapter a few years back. Anyone know when his misdemeanor court date is?

Page 359 of 426 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409 ... LastLast