Silly Stuff - Page 405
Page 405 of 426 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good, more OT for me and my friends. Now STFU and get back to work.
    That's the stupid mentality we need to get away from. Instead of wanting a better contract, with better pay and benefits, which would help everyone. You would rather make less money and have to work more hours to make up the difference. What an idiot.

Unregistered

Gotta do what you gotta do

That's the stupid mentality we need to get away from. Instead of wanting a better contract, with better pay and benefits, which would help everyone. You would rather make less money and have to work more hours to make up the difference. What an idiot.
    I don’t think you get it. There is nothing coming thru. Nada , zilch. Everyone is in it for themselves. You need to learn how to count!

Unregistered
    This place is so ****ed up. What’s next? The great chief has single-handedly ruined and destroyed careers, family, and this department

Unregistered
    She’s a walking disaster but still allowed to continue to ruin this place. Place is so broken because of her, it’s textbook failed leadership. Hopefully the next person learns from her many mistakes cause this fake BS is unacceptable. She should be ashamed of herself for her neglectful leaderless behavior. Shame ! Shame ! Shame !

Unregistered
    She’s a walking disaster but still allowed to continue to ruin this place. Place is so broken because of her, it’s textbook failed leadership. Hopefully the next person learns from her many mistakes cause this fake BS is unacceptable. She should be ashamed of herself for her neglectful leaderless behavior. Shame ! Shame ! Shame !
    I commend her for the massive OT. I like.

Unregistered
    Can you believe what the City Manager was offered for that position? Yet the city is broke!

Unregistered

We got OT

Can you believe what the City Manager was offered for that position? Yet the city is broke!
    Don’t worry about that, we got our OT

Unregistered
    I hate to say it but I agree. This city is so screwed up and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. Might as well make our money while we're stuck here, there's no help coming anytime soon. One officer used to say it best about some of the admin and the city managers/commissioners, they're just polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down but the need to make sure it looks good doing it. That's been the mentality for over a decade, nothing is going to change.

Unregistered

We have three options

We have three options:

Rack OT, take home teslas, or get a new contract. We got a better chance with OT. Hail to the chief for that OT

Unregistered

The new ladies man

Say Good bye to Diaz, and hello to the new “Latin Lover”. He is a new thin, mean, know it all, 3 inch **** machine. The streets of Hallandale will soon be safer.

Page 405 of 426 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast