Silly Stuff - Page 200
Page 200 of 426 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rocco excuses excuses she absent for a reason. She doesn't know what to do it's that simple.
    Not Rocco buddy. She is surrounded by competent people, she does not need to know everything. All she has to do is please the citizens and commissioners. Keep up the great work Chief!

Unregistered
    Not Rocco buddy. She is surrounded by competent people, she does not need to know everything. All she has to do is please the citizens and commissioners. Keep up the great work Chief!
    If not Rocco, then it must be the big ass kisser McGovern.

Unregistered
    I think she is doing a good job. She is not messing with us or making our lives a living hell. The KH is a bad decision but she must have her reasons. Keep doing a great job Chief! These are just a few malcontents that are unhappy in their personal lives. Oh! at SWAT call outs do you really want a bunch of Command Staff around? The SWAT Commander is their to do his job. Let him do it.
    We hear you Rocco but we’re not feeling you.

Unregistered

Funny one, you're right she doesn't need to know everything but for god sakes she should know something!!!!!! What do they call her????? Another funny is her surrounding herself with competent people!!! She is going to demote 2 Majors how is that competent people? Keep up the great work Chief soon you won't have a Command Staff!

Unregistered
    Funny one, you're right she doesn't need to know everything but for god sakes she should know something!!!!!! What do they call her????? Another funny is her surrounding herself with competent people!!! She is going to demote 2 Majors how is that competent people? Keep up the great work Chief soon you won't have a Command Staff!
    From all the talk going around I believe the chief wants to demote both Majors badly but won’t actually go through with it because it will make her look even more incompetent than the already incompetent choice of originally promoting them.

Unregistered
    If she do the 2 demotions, she’ll have 8 demotions under her belt. This is part of her improving morale campaign. Bring it Q. U got this boo. Wait until Rocco screws up again and has a disagreement with her. She’s gonna bust that ass.

Unregistered
    Can someone please break the news to RD that her baking is f%*£big disgusting?

Unregistered
    Can someone please break the news to RD that her baking is f%*£big disgusting?
    How many cakes can I put you down for?

Unregistered
    My baby needs more airs so place you ordur

Unregistered
    My baby needs more airs so place you ordur
    D'Orazio was here!🧢🧢🧢

Page 200 of 426 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast