Silly Stuff - Page 273
Page 273 of 426 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    We need more OT !

Unregistered
    I say No to BSO cause we’ll lose this gravy train of crazy OT.

Unregistered
    Is that a joke? That was all Sgt’s ED and PA. She hasn’t left her office in the past year!!! Failed leadership from SQ, MM all the way down. This place is a sinking ship and how the CM and commission don’t see it, wow!

Unregistered
    Most of SQ career has been zero. For her to project to others otherwise is a complete fraud. She was a zero cop and now a zero non-deserving chief.

Unregistered
    I heard she was a great training sgt.

Unregistered
    Why do chief,s get beat up so much. Somebody has to lead....is the process flawed? What would make the best sense in the next selection process so everyone is ameanable going forward?. Ideas people....put em out there....don't be shy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    4 more resignations are in the works.
    Five maybe seven

Unregistered
    Why do chief,s get beat up so much. Somebody has to lead....is the process flawed? What would make the best sense in the next selection process so everyone is ameanable going forward?. Ideas people....put em out there....don't be shy.
    It does not matter who you promote from within because we are all bucked up. All we know is the flawed Hallandale way. The only one that may be able to do a good job is Thouez, maybe. Remember this disfunction is all we know. You have to bring an outsider in, not one that is perfect on paper, one that has had experience changing the culture of their previous department(s). To be honest I really think we are a lost cause. Might as well keep her around. You guys (The Commission ) love her facebook posts and her catchphrases. I personally like her because we have never made so much money in all of our years. There is some honest advice. May her reign last until I retire.

Unregistered
    A good start is depoliticizing the chiefs office. Another thought is selecting an experienced, proven change manager. The current chief was not adequately qualified. Too much winging it and back seat absent leading. It’s textbook failed leadership but we somewhat accept the mediocrity because we have little control over it. The bigger problem will be finding someone of quality willing to risk their reputation to come here. Internally, you have Captain Thouez, the only true internal long-term viable option.

Unregistered
    Someone with a vision and a plan

Page 273 of 426 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast