Page 399 of 426 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard he’s coming back. The mayor has asked for his return
    Criminals attract criminals.

Unregistered
    We should only hope he comes back. He was much better than what we have. Chief F, I hope you come back.

Unregistered
    I do remember when DF was here we were fully stuffed with numerous specialized units, all new cars, new laptops, a functional training unit and we had some sense of a real PD. In his ten year reign, I don’t recall him ever demoting and promoting 10 times because he couldn’t make up his mind. We’ve been on a train wreck folks and the ride continues.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to harris, valdez and rose for getting the detective positions!!

Unregistered
    I do remember when DF was here we were fully stuffed with numerous specialized units, all new cars, new laptops, a functional training unit and we had some sense of a real PD. In his ten year reign, I don’t recall him ever demoting and promoting 10 times because he couldn’t make up his mind. We’ve been on a train wreck folks and the ride continues.
    I do remember when Rocco and McKenzie thought they could do better than DF by snitching him out to Ponytail. Rocco then used ponytail and Lazarrow to pressure SQ to promote him and a year later the entire place went to shi## w her back and forth. Not sure who voted for him to be our union president. We could only blame ourselves.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to harris, valdez and rose for getting the detective positions!!
    No decisions have been made so please stop sharing false information.

Unregistered
    No decisions have been made so please stop sharing false information.
    Lolol. Oh yeah, they're still doing 'interviews', because those mean so much.

Unregistered
    FAKE NEWS! Although I would’ve believed it if that third person wasn’t mentioned.

Unregistered

It’s true

Just a matter of time. It’s true. Also DF is coming back

Unregistered
    Word is they want DF to come back and clean up this mess but he’s not interested.

Page 399 of 426 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast