Silly Stuff - Page 362
Page 362 of 426 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    I heard that Saturday Night Live filmed a remake of “Little Timmy”, featuring Hebert as the big bad cop. Does anyone know how it ended?

Unregistered
    Get ready tomorrow to hear more BS and lies from people who thrive on keeping us in the dark and uninformed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that Saturday Night Live filmed a remake of “Little Timmy”, featuring Hebert as the big bad cop. Does anyone know how it ended?
    Hello police men Kevin you dare? It me, why police men Kevin, why you huts me and my family? We go Walmark to get what we need and you mess hole thin up. Police men Kevin, police posed to help people, not hurt em. Police men Kevin why you punch my fadda in the face and make my madam cry? Why, now fadda mad, madda mad and me mad. You bad police. Police pose to help, not hurt. My fadda say, go for you he not 30 years newer or he kick your but. Shoe, shoe police men Kevin, me want you go away!

Unregistered
    Hello police men Kevin you dare? It me, why police men Kevin, why you huts me and my family? We go Walmark to get what we need and you mess hole thin up. Police men Kevin, police posed to help people, not hurt em. Police men Kevin why you punch my fadda in the face and make my madam cry? Why, now fadda mad, madda mad and me mad. You bad police. Police pose to help, not hurt. My fadda say, go for you he not 30 years newer or he kick your but. Shoe, shoe police men Kevin, me want you go away!
    LMAO I literally cannot stop laughing. Best. Post. Ever.

Unregistered

Only in our City

Today on the City's Zoom Meeting Commissioner Butler was finishing up a "Neighborly speech" when an image of our fearless leader Quinones posing with some lady popped up for one second and then BAM!!!!!! A three second male homosexual video, was streamed. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Someone hacked the City's Zoom Meeting. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Unregistered
    The Hallandale Beach pu$$ies, all this crab talk about what everyone is not going to do anymore and then when they need you the cavalry runs. With that being said the lack of unity will always be the reason for a poor union and contract

Unregistered
    Somethings never change. We continue to accept this disorganized neglected agency with an incompetent chief. It’s because of these circumstances we have no contract and the powers that be know our lack of unity and complacency is to their advantage to continue to bs into submission.

Unregistered
    PR is union president. He will lead the charge for change.

Unregistered
    Your flu kin bat sheet crazy if you think that lunatic is your answer!

Unregistered
    Hes the chief do boy who will break everything he touches like he’s done before. We’re flucked.

Page 362 of 426 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast