Silly Stuff - Page 263
Page 263 of 426 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    No manpower, no cars, no money, no morale, no contract, no career, no vision, no leaders, no support, no respect. We’re doing just fine.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please please shut the **** up, always crying like bitc#%, SQ this, SQ that , focus on ur self or leave if ur not happy. FRUIT CAKE.
    This has to be an old guy because no one uses "FRUIT CAKE".

Unregistered
    As long as I get my OT I don’t give a flip. LONG LIVE THE MAD QUEEN !

Unregistered
    As long as I get my OT I don’t give a flip. LONG LIVE THE MAD QUEEN !
    May her reign last another 20 years. We love you Chief. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered

Argos sucks

When are we going back to lou’s ?

Unregistered
    Boca Raton PD is hiring and they will start at $68k and the city has plenty of $$ and a 20 year pension rather than 30 years FRS. You can buy back up to 5 years of military or LEO. Time to say bye Hallandale

Unregistered
    Boca Raton PD is hiring and they will start at $68k and the city has plenty of $$ and a 20 year pension rather than 30 years FRS. You can buy back up to 5 years of military or LEO. Time to say bye Hallandale
    There’s the door or you can run your mouth like everyone else and not leave.....

Unregistered
    There’s the door or you can run your mouth like everyone else and not leave.....
    Most that can leave will. It’s tough for some officers including yourself because you’re recycled, second chanced and other agencies just won’t hire you.. again. But wait until the city finally does the ass raping that’s coming for us. It’s really gonna be Happydale around here after that. They’re making Hallandale great again. You reap what you sow.

Unregistered
    Hang in there ladies. Once BSO takes you over because you can longer provide adequate police services ( no fault of your own), things will most definitely be different.

Unregistered
    Mr. CM, we know you read this blog. Don’t let the chief convince you you’re the reason why the pd is failing. The pd is failing and falling apart with people leaving and continuing to try to leave because of her incompetent management style. Don’t believe her Facebook fake news neither, it’s all propaganda done by her for her benefit. Nothing to do with us the every day working officer. It’s all about propping up her low self esteem so it looks like she’s keeping it together.

Page 263 of 426 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast