Silly Stuff - Page 174
Page 174 of 426 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    The push for BSO is now more important than ever. It’s our only way out of this mess.

Unregistered
    The administration is totally against BSO and is actively working against it.

Unregistered
    But what’s Scarduchi gonna do ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The administration is totally against BSO and is actively working against it.
    They would rather see us get screwed than be affected by any changes.

Unregistered

We only hire idiots

They would rather see us get screwed than be affected by any changes.
    I swear it is like dealing with my sisters kids. We have 8 members on the Command Staff. Three of them are in the drop. 5 are in the same boat as us. How the f#ck can you say they want us to get screwed? Of the 3 that are in the drop we have PR, who does not have a malicious bone in his body. Chief, who genuinely cares about people and Hub who is the popularity prom king, he would never wish we lose stuff. I know your feeble minds cannot grasp this because you are like children who are scared and dont know where to place the blame. It is not the Command Staff's fault, nor desire. The old F%ck who was forced out was being guided by the Mayor. Read his article and you will clearly see who is the villain in our drama.

Unregistered
    Stop the blame game and plse let's stick together.

Unregistered
    I swear it is like dealing with my sisters kids. We have 8 members on the Command Staff. Three of them are in the drop. 5 are in the same boat as us. How the f#ck can you say they want us to get screwed? Of the 3 that are in the drop we have PR, who does not have a malicious bone in his body. Chief, who genuinely cares about people and Hub who is the popularity prom king, he would never wish we lose stuff. I know your feeble minds cannot grasp this because you are like children who are scared and dont know where to place the blame. It is not the Command Staff's fault, nor desire. The old F%ck who was forced out was being guided by the Mayor. Read his article and you will clearly see who is the villain in our drama.
    I agree with you, command staff is the villain. Ready to F#ck us upon London’s command.

Unregistered

F---ing Moron

I agree with you, command staff is the villain. Ready to F#ck us upon London’s command.
    Did you even read the post? you di%khead! The point of the whole thing was stating that the Command Staff is not to blame. How can you agree to the opposite of the point being made? I give up. You dummies cannot even comprehend what is being written in a post.

Unregistered
    Commissioners no one in this agency will give you what you want. Give us a chance to survive, give us BSO

Unregistered
    London and the City of Hallandale Beach have declared war on the Police Department.

Page 174 of 426 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast