Silly Stuff - Page 340
Page 340 of 426 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Slowly but surely we’re whipping the slackers and whiners into shape. Bet on it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In some cities where they appreciate they’re LEOs, they side with police to their favor. In Hallandale, there first reaction is to go against us. Sad but true.
    They did give us a great schedule. A lot of things are in the tank, but we can’t keep pointing the finger at command staff. Commission and the CM deserve the lions share of the blame.

Unregistered
    They did give us a great schedule. A lot of things are in the tank, but we can’t keep pointing the finger at command staff. Commission and the CM deserve the lions share of the blame.
    The agency has been on life support. The morale is below zero, the agency does zero events to even try to bring people together, the PD is constantly run like a thrift store. The exodus of employees, including the chiefs friends, continues. There was very low confidence in her first command staff and now less with her second command staff as the chiefs competency continues to be questionable. Great schedule or not, this lions share of the blame lies on the leadership, who have failed to bring this department together and make improvements. They have done the opposite and it shows all around us every day we step foot in the dark, dead, lifeless, low morale, no inspiration, no effort, non professional, non uplifting dark dreary depressing hallway we walk into everyday here. Sq improved her situation but she definitely diminished ours and I don’t think on purpose. It’s the obvious, low capacity to effectively lead and make sound decisions which has caused us and our agency to suffer.

Unregistered
    The agency has been on life support. The morale is below zero, the agency does zero events to even try to bring people together, the PD is constantly run like a thrift store. The exodus of employees, including the chiefs friends, continues. There was very low confidence in her first command staff and now less with her second command staff as the chiefs competency continues to be questionable. Great schedule or not, this lions share of the blame lies on the leadership, who have failed to bring this department together and make improvements. They have done the opposite and it shows all around us every day we step foot in the dark, dead, lifeless, low morale, no inspiration, no effort, non professional, non uplifting dark dreary depressing hallway we walk into everyday here. Sq improved her situation but she definitely diminished ours and I don’t think on purpose. It’s the obvious, low capacity to effectively lead and make sound decisions which has caused us and our agency to suffer.
    I know I know, sorry for ur demotion, but just take ur money and leave bro, dont make it personal with her and try to use the membership w ur BS posts. I will take my chances.

Unregistered
    Hilarious, but unfortunately bed bugs don't transmit STDs, so she won't be able to use that as an excuse.
    Wtf bed bugs

Unregistered
    Effective immediately all personnel may use the city owed dog parks to urinate and defacate due to the lack of sanitized bathrooms within the city. Please remember to utilize your masks and gloves while conducting your business inside the dog park. Pooper scooping is not required at this time.

Unregistered
    The blind leading the blind. Ridiculous joke. Can’t wait for this to b over so the nonsense stops. WTF !

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3120297]I know I know, sorry for ur demotion, but just take ur money and leave bro, dont make it personal with her and try to use the membership w ur BS posts. I will take my chances.[/QUOTE
    ]Keep drinking the Kool aid laced with cyanide Mr Jim Jones

Unregistered
    Effective immediately all personnel may use the city owed dog parks to urinate and defacate due to the lack of sanitized bathrooms within the city. Please remember to utilize your masks and gloves while conducting your business inside the dog park. Pooper scooping is not required at this time.
    The dog parks are a great alternative. I’m already using them.

Unregistered
    Which park ?

Page 340 of 426 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390 ... LastLast