Silly Stuff - Page 280
Page 280 of 426 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not think this place is bucked up. I think we have and opportunity to take this department from ordinary to EXtraordinary. Come on people we are the Guardians. We are the boots on the ground. Let's go and show the citizens that we have the best handpicked Command Staff in the nation by being extraordinary every day.
    Error
    "I think we have an opportunity"

Unregistered
    I do not think this place is bucked up. I think we have and opportunity to take this department from ordinary to EXtraordinary. Come on people we are the Guardians. We are the boots on the ground. Let's go and show the citizens that we have the best handpicked Command Staff in the nation by being extraordinary every day.
    We agree to a certain extent, just stop attacking the agency and SQ. Another piece of advice, stop attacking RD, you’re a buck up in your own right. Think for yourself for once and pull your head out of MM and BH ass. Um, pick a side ? We are the guardians, not you. You’re something else from Halloween.

Unregistered
    We agree to a certain extent, just stop attacking the agency and SQ. Another piece of advice, stop attacking RD, you’re a buck up in your own right. Think for yourself for once and pull your head out of MM and BH ass. Um, pick a side ? We are the guardians, not you. You’re something else from Halloween.
    That is literally the gayest post ever written. I mean that with all due respect.

Unregistered
    That is literally the gayest post ever written. I mean that with all due respect.
    Thanks. Trick or treat ?

Unregistered
    Zero tolerance. Get out there and do it.

Unregistered
    Zero tolerance. Get out there and do it.
    Do what? Zero tolerance on what? What is the new movement around here?

Unregistered
    It’s the same BS. No direction, no vision, no nothing. How’s your no cars available working out for you? This place is a joke with its fake christians, fake friends and fake leaders.

Unregistered
    AG claims she’s so busy whenever you need her for property but most of her day is spent in the homicide office with LS but no one will say anything because she’s friends with the Captain
    She’s also loud and annoying

Unregistered
    It’s the same BS. No direction, no vision, no nothing. How’s your no cars available working out for you? This place is a joke with its fake christians, fake friends and fake leaders.
    As a fake friend and a fake Christian I resent your negative post. This is the greatest department in the world. We have the greatest leader in the Country. Like it or leave it. Trick or treat 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Page 280 of 426 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast