Silly Stuff - Page 283
Page 283 of 426 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nini and Jen, GO!!! we dont need more male sgts although I must admit that the last promotion wasnt too bad except for that angry PR.
    This has to be some dumb Wonder Women t-Shirt wearing butch.

Unregistered
    This has to be some dumb Wonder Women t-Shirt wearing butch.
    Take the test and compete then SUPERMAN. ALL TALK AND NO ACTIONS.

Unregistered

Waaaawaaa

Waaaaaaa my name is scarfatti and Im such a fat baby that I like to stay in my office because all the mean people I don’t like are in the hallway. Waaaawaaa mommy I want my bottle before I sit in the office again like the wittle bi^%> I am.

Unregistered

Congrats HB

Business Insider recently released its list of the 50 most miserable cities in America – with cities in California (10), New Jersey (9), and Florida (6), accounting for half the list.

The six Florida cities and their rankings were: Fort Pierce (34); Hialeah (13); Miami Gardens (28); North Miami (25); North Miami Beach (33); Hallandale Beach (37)

Unregistered
    Hallandale truly is a miserable city to live in and work for. At first, I thought we were crazy for thinking this way but this national survey now confirms it. Semper fi

Unregistered
    Waaaaaaa my name is scarfatti and Im such a fat baby that I like to stay in my office because all the mean people I don’t like are in the hallway. Waaaawaaa mommy I want my bottle before I sit in the office again like the wittle bi^%> I am.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Stop by anytime. All fuk boys and fuk girls are welcome to come chat. Eat fat a$$ bick!

Unregistered

scarfatti

Stop by anytime. All fuk boys and fuk girls are welcome to come chat. Eat fat a$$ bick!
    I wonder if he acts like that in his roll calls. Who am I kidding, that piece of sh!t wouldn't know how to be professional if his life depended on it. Only a matter until he starts talking about his "ex" wife and child support payments.

Unregistered

haha

Nini and Jen, GO!!! we dont need more male sgts although I must admit that the last promotion wasnt too bad except for that angry PR.
    I bet you this was S1. LMFAO

Unregistered
    I wonder if he acts like that in his roll calls. Who am I kidding, that piece of sh!t wouldn't know how to be professional if his life depended on it. Only a matter until he starts talking about his "ex" wife and child support payments.
    I wonder how many bicks you've sucked? Who am I kidding, 20 +!🍆🍆🍆🍆😂😂😂😂💦💦💦💦💦

Bro, you bucking people just don't get it. Ghetto, unprofessional it does not matter. We always win.

Page 283 of 426 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast