Silly Stuff - Page 255
Page 255 of 426 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Pba

Rod or Tom must have written that previous comment reference we needing to be under contract if not BSO won’t talk about a merger. Funny thing is that FD is in merger talks and they don’t have a contract. They are going to try everything and anything for us to sign a contract even if it means backing the bus over us. Don’t trust the County PBA reps they are only try to save their asses.

Unregistered
    Word is the sheriff is interested in a police merger along with fire. It will help him with his election next year and would like that under his belt but he will not approach us about it city has to approach him.

Unregistered
    I want out of PBA.

Unregistered
    I think this is a good time for the pigeons to come back to the sally port. I haven’t seen them in about 7 years and I miss them very much.

Unregistered
    Game Over !

Unregistered
    Chief wtf ? we’re on the brink of losing our PD because of your lack of action or ability to keep this place together. We put our trust and relied on you to keep this place together and take us to the next level and you’ve done the exact opposite. You’ve been a complete disappointment. I am a NO vote for this BSO crap but Chief step the buck up and get this shit together !

Unregistered
    She is to incompetent and has no clue to reality! They need to Baker Act her!

Unregistered
    Your wasting your breath. She doesn’t care about us. We’re just in her way.

Unregistered
    Everyone realizes that we still have to get through this contract whether we go BSO or not? And if we push the BSO thing before the contract is done we lose leverage

Unregistered
    Follow FDs lead ladies. They’ve been ahead of the game since day one. No rush, but BSO must be on the table.

Page 255 of 426 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast