Silly Stuff - Page 221
Page 221 of 426 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Argos is a bust 👎🏼

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the record, Hubs never spoke negatively about the Chief. He is completely committed and supporting her and MMs agenda. He has the best interest of the agency!
    The laughable thing about this is BH and EM complained their whole careers about the do nothing people including SQ and now they’re committed to propping up someone they thought very little of. Regardless of what lie they spew to convince you otherwise, it’s pure hypocrisy. The promising thing for you guys is BH has to leave in less than 3 years and then your PD can rid itself of this back stabbing organizational terrorist. Have to run, my round of golf starts now. Enjoying retirement 🏌️*♂️.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    If it's the post I believe it is, it was deleted because it violated the Terms of Use by bringing up an allegation of wrongdoing by someone who was identified in the post and not posting proof of the wrong doing. If you want more specific details please feel free to email me.

Someone reported the post and I checked into it.

Mod 1
    So MOD 1 who’s name is in the post and what wrongdoing was mentioned? I’m at lost mentioned the Chief demoting. And promoting.

Unregistered
    All this demoting and promoting by someone who can’t make a decision has given no value to the positions. Now we know why multiple Sgts said NO to her when she tried to give away a promotion. #worst chief.

Unregistered
    At least Lous is a real police supply store this Argos garbage is a dump hole in the wall with zero customer service. Fn sucks !

Unregistered
    Someone needs to address Argo. Extremely poor service.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone needs to address Argo. Extremely poor service.
    I just called over there to complain. I have been on hold for 25 minutes.

Unregistered
    Argos sucks

Unregistered
    Any word on YK?

Unregistered
    Argo shmargo. You can’t get a straight answer from them. At Lou’s you got an answer. It was in Spanish but you got an answer.

Page 221 of 426 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast