+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 400 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 3998
 

Thread: Silly Stuff

  1. #3971
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hopefully our new hires are smart enough to see the writing on the wall and they GTFO and go to a better place before they're financial hostages like so many of us.

  2. #3972
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Stop it rocco

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully our new hires are smart enough to see the writing on the wall and they GTFO and go to a better place before they're financial hostages like so many of us.
    Rocco- stop spreading this chant. You can’t , and what you propose, we don’t WANT!

    You are scaring the newbies with your cry baby deceptions. They should know how USELESS you are!

    Now get ready for demotion time

  3. #3973
    Unregistered
    Guest

    What’s next?

    Get ready. It’s gonna be a crunch. What is the next step to vote of no confidence.

  4. #3974
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Not our Wonder Woman Chief!!! She lives in a fantasy world if she thinks she is doing a good job leading this agency. She is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of herself.

  5. #3975
    Unregistered
    Guest

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not our Wonder Woman Chief!!! She lives in a fantasy world if she thinks she is doing a good job leading this agency. She is an embarrassment and should be ashamed of herself.
    Says who? Sgt rocky? She is doing awesome! I vote for ST to represent us. ST will get us a contract

  6. #3976
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says who? Sgt rocky? She is doing awesome! I vote for ST to represent us. ST will get us a contract
    Who is ST?

  7. #3977
    Unregistered
    Guest

    -

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is ST?
    Wouldn’t you like to know

  8. #3978
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Does anyone know how long Icobelli has left, he really hasn’t talked about it.

  9. #3979
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Has anyone heard from dwayne? What's he up to

  10. #3980
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Maybe coming back

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone heard from dwayne? What's he up to
    Heard he’s coming back. The mayor has asked for his return

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 400 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •