Silly Stuff - Page 271
Page 271 of 426 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to the sally port and checkout the new police cars that arrived. Laughable but sadly true. Wtf are these people thinking.
    That’s where our raises went

Unregistered
    That’s where our raises went
    So, it appears the Commisson hired a hired gun and he is going to conduct an analysis and try to save them money. He is going to evaluate the City's budget and all retirement costs. So basically they hired a Roger Carlton. Commissioner Butler was all excited about what he is going to do. We will see.

Unregistered
    I hope I’m wrong but the most savage ass raping ever seen is coming for us. Word also is the city is working on their plan to impose a contract on us. The sad thing is our lazy useless clueless chief does nothing to help us except go on Facebook and promote her fake self, who hates doing this job. Think about it, the biggest pile of garbage, London and no mercy Roger Carlton promoted her. Birds of the same feather flock together. You decide.

Unregistered
    I hope I’m wrong but the most savage ass raping ever seen is coming for us. Word also is the city is working on their plan to impose a contract on us. The sad thing is our lazy useless clueless chief does nothing to help us except go on Facebook and promote her fake self, who hates doing this job. Think about it, the biggest pile of garbage, London and no mercy Roger Carlton promoted her. Birds of the same feather flock together. You decide.
    Whoa. those are Ratcisano’s boys. All three
    a holes got us into this mess.

Unregistered
    When’s Joy Cooper coming back ?

Unregistered
    This place is a septic pool of uncertainity, confusion, ego maniacs, and power hungry idiots. There is not one division in this place that is working to its potential, and needing serious overhauls. As an employee of this city for many years it makes me sick to see what is going on. Just so all of you know....I am actually embarrassed to answer the question: Where do you work?

Unregistered
    Half of our problem is very low integrity people leading our agency and the other half is the city has low care for us. Wait until this commission and cm massacre us with the contract they’re actively working on to impose on us. Brace for impact is all I can say. It’s a new day in Hallandale and they’re gonna painfully remind you of it.

Unregistered
    This place is a septic pool of uncertainity, confusion, ego maniacs, and power hungry idiots. There is not one division in this place that is working to its potential, and needing serious overhauls. As an employee of this city for many years it makes me sick to see what is going on. Just so all of you know....I am actually embarrassed to answer the question: Where do you work?
    This command staff has checked out and are just coasting cause they don’t care anymore. What else did we expect. We have a chief who is one of the laziest officers to ever walk the halls of this pd surrounded by several shady people with no genuine leadership qualities and of questionable integrity.

Unregistered
    Laughable how a few months ago these mental midgets tried to get us to work all these extra shifts and vacancies on comp time. F•+ken hypocrite idiots.

Unregistered

Too good

KHG (Keep Hallandale Great) . Love happydale. Nothing is wrong with it.

Page 271 of 426 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast