Silly Stuff - Page 358
Page 358 of 426 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    I like my tree. He's a maple. I call him Charlie. He has an attentive ear and he rarely talks. I know when I confide in him he will never repeat my secrets.

I love you Charlie.

Unregistered
    simma down, simma down k91. Go enjoy BSO and be glad to be gone. you don't need to keep coming here to defend people for doing wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm glad you left to if your okay with a topped out Sgt stealing details from us rookies who could really use them because we're no where near being topped out. How is this okay?
    Hey Rook, are you giving up any details? Let me know. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    simma down, simma down k91. Go enjoy BSO and be glad to be gone. you don't need to keep coming here to defend people for doing wrong.
    Wrong answer. I’m at a better place. Either way fluck cesspool Hallandale and it’s garbage leaders.

Unregistered
    SQ refuses to do anything about it. She’s complacent, disconnected and in denial with what’s happening here.
    Very true. She. Needs. To. Go. She’s a disaster and it shows . Commissioners , do something about it!

Unregistered
    It’s impressive how Q has decimated this place in morale and profession. Word is she’s getting ready to cut more specialized unit positions again. This place is a joke. Maybe we are due for another change cause this shit ain’t working.

Unregistered
    It’s impressive how Q has decimated this place in morale and profession. Word is she’s getting ready to cut more specialized unit positions again. This place is a joke. Maybe we are due for another change cause this shit ain’t working.
    Is CR still on “light duty”? I heard AR is on light duty but he’s working from his patrol vehicle? Interesting....

Unregistered
    I'm glad you left to if your okay with a topped out Sgt stealing details from us rookies who could really use them because we're nowhere near being topped out. How is this okay?
    If you really are a rookie, then you are an idiot for staying at this agency. We have old equipment, and we are one of the lowest paid in the County. There is no one to blame but yourself because you are too scared to apply to a better department. The last proposal from the City for our contract was a perfect example of what they think of us. Grow a pair and apply elsewhere. The grass is greener.

Unregistered
    why don't you leave to go to greener grass?

Unregistered
    why don't you leave to go to greener grass?
    Like a long list of us, we’re financial prisoners who invested way to many years to this shitey agency and we got flucked and now stuck. Your ass has a chance. Don’t wait too long because then you’ll be married, kids, big mortgage in your late 30’s, 10 years into this shite and you realize your now flucked and stuck because you didn’t respond to the alarms on time as they’re going off full blast right in your face especially when about a dozen agencies alone in Broward are hiring.

Page 358 of 426 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast