Silly Stuff - Page 425
Page 425 of 426 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426 LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t wait for for the employee award picnic. Just wondering how DG, PR, MH, JC, will fit into the same sack with MM for the potato sack race.
    You guys leave JC alone. You act like it's NOT normal to have a chief personally meet with the testing company to have scores corrected and suddenly his friend is back on the list. I won't hear anymore of this!

Unregistered
    You guys leave JC alone. You act like it's NOT normal to have a chief personally meet with the testing company to have scores corrected and suddenly his friend is back on the list. I won't hear anymore of this!
    I am really excited about the picnic. All of the blowers will be out in full force.

Unregistered
    Individuals can only get awards if their supervisors actually write them up for one. Good luck with that!

Unregistered
    Individuals can only get awards if their supervisors actually write them up for one. Good luck with that!
    Wrong, you can write each other up for awards if you feel your coworkers actions merit them.

Unregistered
    Wrong, you can write each other up for awards if you feel your coworkers actions merit them.
    People are miserable here. What makes you think they’ll do any extra work? Give me a break!

Unregistered
    Yeah. Buck and ignore the same five whiners who are miserable human beings because they hate themselves. They’re just spreading their cancer cause misery is looking for company. Charge forward ladies and let the whiners have all the misery to themselves.

Unregistered
    Welcome to the family new hires, actually it's more like family feud...a hundred people surveyed. Who's the worst CM's to hire? What were the most disastrous promotions? Where's a better place to work?..... Survey SAYS!!!

Unregistered
    If this place is considered a family then we are in the same class as a mentally challenged Hatfields and McCoy’s, good luck new recruits and to anyone else that has numerous years left.

Unregistered

Tom Hunker would be a great Chief

Get him before another Department hires him!!

Unregistered
    What you want for that SGT Fatt#y , an award ?
    Yup, and make sure you attach a $100 Chik-fil-a gift card to it! You whiny little mitches complain about everything. Go eat a 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆!

Page 425 of 426 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426 LastLast