Silly Stuff - Page 199
Page 199 of 426 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know when the vote of no confidence survey is coming out?
    We did it already. 85 % yes, we have confidence and 15% no. It is cheaper to keep her.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know when the vote of no confidence survey is coming out?
    It’s a waste of time. Most of us are putting our effort to get out of here. Vote of no confidence or not, the ship is going to sink.

Unregistered
    We did it already. 85 % yes, we have confidence and 15% no. It is cheaper to keep her.
    You're full of shit!

Unregistered
    WTF.... I didn’t get to vote!

Unregistered
    WTF.... I didn’t get to vote!
    None of us did, ask your reps.

Unregistered
    I think it’s time to do the vote of no confidence on this Chief. This place is falling apart and she doesn’t give a crap. Only cares about herself. Not to mention her continuous poor leadership and incompetence.
    KH will cost the city greatly. But the chief in her incompetence keeps him in a specialized unit. When will we learn from our mistakes. A SWAT standoff and no command staff other than captains are on scene for hours? Lack of leadership and they don't want to be in a position where they have to make a decision. They're scared to make decisions because they don’t want to be held responsible for their decisions. Absolutely no confidence in this command staff and it’s chief

Unregistered
    Quinones is a weak chief with a shaky, questionable under qualified command staff. She did very little for this agency and lifted a finger only to enhance her resume. Also look at the people who put her in place. London, Carlton, both have been rejected by your employees and the community. She’s a fraud who refuses to lead.

Unregistered
    Quinones is a weak chief with a shaky, questionable under qualified command staff. She did very little for this agency and lifted a finger only to enhance her resume. Also look at the people who put her in place. London, Carlton, both have been rejected by your employees and the community. She’s a fraud who refuses to lead.
    She does take great pictures.

Unregistered

I disagree

I think she is doing a good job. She is not messing with us or making our lives a living hell. The KH is a bad decision but she must have her reasons. Keep doing a great job Chief! These are just a few malcontents that are unhappy in their personal lives. Oh! at SWAT call outs do you really want a bunch of Command Staff around? The SWAT Commander is their to do his job. Let him do it.

Unregistered
    I think she is doing a good job. She is not messing with us or making our lives a living hell. The KH is a bad decision but she must have her reasons. Keep doing a great job Chief! These are just a few malcontents that are unhappy in their personal lives. Oh! at SWAT call outs do you really want a bunch of Command Staff around? The SWAT Commander is their to do his job. Let him do it.
    Rocco excuses excuses she absent for a reason. She doesn't know what to do it's that simple.

Page 199 of 426 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast