Silly Stuff
Page 1 of 426 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Silly Stuff

Please accept this post as a formal request: I was wondering if I can wear ribbons on my uniform identifying when I was awarded Student of the Month while I attended elementary school. I also would like to request that I count my years of service when I was a paperboy and gas station attendant in calculating the number of hash marks worn on my dress uniform. I realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with my service at this department. Thank you for your consideration in this absolutely silly request.

Re: Silly Stuff

you may but only if you are at topped-out pay after 6 minutes of service here

Quote Originally Posted by The Farce
    Please accept this post as a formal request: I was wondering if I can wear ribbons on my uniform identifying when I was awarded Student of the Month while I attended elementary school. I also would like to request that I count my years of service when I was a paperboy and gas station attendant in calculating the number of hash marks worn on my dress uniform. I realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with my service at this department. Thank you for your consideration in this absolutely silly request.
    This is someone who has pretty much done nothing while employed here, but is so insecure he needs to make it appear that he has done a lot. Please...you are not fooling ANYONE. Go add another abbreviation to your email signature you toolbox :snicker:

oye AV mira que tu eres chismoso!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    you may but only if you are at topped-out pay after 6 minutes of service here

THAT'S MY DO-BOY!!!!!!! DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM OR MAKE HIM UPSET!!!!! I DEMAND IT. HE'S HERE TO DO MYYYY BIDDING!!!! I TOPPED HIM OUT!!!! I SAID HE CAN WHERE ALL HIS OLD RIBBONS!! NO ONE ELSE CAN, JUST HIM!!!!!! BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT I SAY, HE CAN HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTS!!!!!!! I HEREBY DECREE ALL SPECIAL PRIVILAGES GO TO HIM!!!! AND ME!!!!!!!!!!ME ME MY MY ME ME ME.......KNOCK, KNOCK.....WHO'S THERE?????....MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

SINCERELY,

THE GREAT ALL POWERFUL KING
    PDC/POS/AHOL/SEEUNXTUES/LOSR

Why does everyone in this department care so much about everyone elses business. Does it matter to you what ribbons he has on his chest? Is it effecting your life in any way? The answer is "No". Let's worry about important things not what Class A uniform pins someone is wearing. The truth is that he earned every single on of them. If half of you would get off your lazy butts and accomplish something in your professional career, you would have a couple to wear too. Instead people show up for work...complain, answer a few calls...complain and go home so they can...complain. So stop *****ing, take a look yourself instead of bashing the people you want to help when and if the time comes.

And before this gets a stupid "thanks chief for writting" reponse, I am not in any form of supervision, I have been here a long time, and I will not write my name until you show yours so suck it!

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter
    Why does everyone in this department care so much about everyone elses business. Does it matter to you what ribbons he has on his chest? Is it effecting your life in any way? The answer is "No". Let's worry about important things not what Class A uniform pins someone is wearing. The truth is that he earned every single on of them. If half of you would get off your lazy butts and accomplish something in your professional career, you would have a couple to wear too. Instead people show up for work...complain, answer a few calls...complain and go home so they can...complain. So stop *****ing, take a look yourself instead of bashing the people you want to help when and if the time comes.

And before this gets a stupid "thanks chief for writting" reponse, I am not in any form of supervision, I have been here a long time, and I will not write my name until you show yours so suck it!
    The ribbons are to signify your achievements HERE...not in another department. You have to be a real stroke to make that request. Maybe he should try to do some quality police work HERE instead of just suckin ass and then maybe he would receive some "just" rewards...and maybe even gain some respect.

NEWS FLASH...all of the good cops here see through all of your BS people. Maybe this department was able to BS all their employees over the last 30 years...however we now have educated individuals that can smell all of the crap that is thrown our way. We know who the good cops are and were...and we know who all the FAKES and FARCES are and were. So keep live in the past people...WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

speaking of heroes, when does Cowardly Cowley move on so we can begin bronzing him for retirement...........

Green is such an envious color. I actually worked with him for a while and he and hernandez lead the shift every month in arrests and activity for the time they were on the road. It is sad that someone shows pride. instead of acting like babies and trying to make other people look bad to make you look better, pull up the stats. Grow up and get a life. I actually was present when a sergeant told him a few people wanted him to slow down because he was working too hard. Go to another department if you have all these complaints about other Officers, oh thats right, you cant!

Lets talk about more important things such as the Yankees! Go Yanks!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 426 1231151101 ... LastLast