Silly Stuff - Page 224
Page 224 of 426 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true Monte has resigned as Captain ?
    The story going around is he submitted his letter of resignation and MM convinced him to take it back to save SQ another embarrassment.

Unregistered
    It’s been a while since Hallandale hit one of its’ employees so severely. As pressured and shaky as SQ is, people better watch their actions. You could be next with a write up, suspension or worst of all arrest. Be safe y’all

Unregistered
    Do your damn job!!! STOP B!t€#ing and conduct yourself like a human being who has some type of morals and you won’t have to worry about getting written up!

Unregistered
    Do your damn job!!! STOP B!t€#ing and conduct yourself like a human being who has some type of morals and you won’t have to worry about getting written up!
    It does not have nothing to do with friendship. We should of just fired him and pulled his certification. The kid had a severe gambling problem. Yes he did wrong but 90 days in county for a cop or former cop just sucks. I understand he pawned items but I wholeheartedly believe we should not have pressed charges. Should have had him pay for it and what I mentioned above. Do not blame Ron, he was missing equipment and just tracked it down.

Unregistered
    We failed Kleyman. We were suppossed to help and take care of our own. Smh

Unregistered
    SQ went after the weakest of the weak to benefit herself. Low hanging fruit to put a notch on her belt. I agree, we failed YK. Let’s hope this never happens again. If you know someone that needs help, step up and take action to help them !

Unregistered
    The story going around is he submitted his letter of resignation and MM convinced him to take it back to save SQ another embarrassment.
    So I will post it again. The captain that will remain anonymous step down before the black face photo of your convict Halloween costume appears. As an at well employee your options are minimum. As the ex fire Battalion chief, I’m givingyou good advice go back to Sgt where you have more protection. Too many people saw you picture and we all cannot over for you. So please don’t force us to make a decision our career and family or u.

Unregistered
    So I will post it again. The captain that will remain anonymous step down before the black face photo of your convict Halloween costume appears. As an at well employee your options are minimum. As the ex fire Battalion chief, I’m givingyou good advice go back to Sgt where you have more protection. Too many people saw you picture and we all cannot over for you. So please don’t force us to make a decision our career and family or u.
    Nice post scardouchy

Unregistered
    Nice post scardouchy
    Buck you. Stop blaming the douche for everything. He is not trying to overthrow anyone. He might not give a bakers buck of people going through kemo but overthrowing people is not his thing. He does not have it in him to make friends with Commisioners and call them from homicide scenes. Let them have their rank. What you morons fail to realize other people dislike members of the Command Staff and post about them. It is not one person or a group of friends. F Off.

Unregistered
    Buck you. Stop blaming the douche for everything. He is not trying to overthrow anyone. He might not give a bakers buck of people going through kemo but overthrowing people is not his thing. He does not have it in him to make friends with Commisioners and call them from homicide scenes. Let them have their rank. What you morons fail to realize other people dislike members of the Command Staff and post about them. It is not one person or a group of friends. F Off.
    Correction: Chemo

Page 224 of 426 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast