Silly Stuff - Page 341
Page 341 of 426 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know I know, sorry for ur demotion, but just take ur money and leave bro, dont make it personal with her and try to use the membership w ur BS posts. I will take my chances.
    No way and miss your incompetent self try to manage. Everyone sees right thru you. That is of course when you decide to show up to the station, misappropriation of words if I said work.

Unregistered
    Effective immediately all personnel may use the city owed dog parks to urinate and defacate due to the lack of sanitized bathrooms within the city. Please remember to utilize your masks and gloves while conducting your business inside the dog park. Pooper scooping is not required at this time.
    Which park has been designated for bathroom use. That’s not being covered at lineups.

Unregistered
    The schedule is perfect, u stupid fu#ck, do u want to get contaminated, but I know the schedule suck bc u sorry A#ss cant work OT or details. Not my problem that u are a house poor like u know who. I choose to protect my self and family. U complain about this place! have u seen what's going on with BSO and their brilliant sheriff lately. Get the F out, go join Bso, loser!.
    The schedule blows. No one is doing this stupid shite. Man up biatch and get back to work !

Unregistered
    Looks like this Mfing asinine schedule is turning out to be one big waste of time. Bucked over for nothing.

Unregistered
    Fear monger ing is another disease.

Unregistered

Bunch of a....

Hey , you pieces of you know what , thanks for updating us on the fact that someone apparently was extremely sick due to the rona. Ya’ll are really looking out for us you pieces of shiz!! Fluck you motherl****ers!

Unregistered

Typical

Hey , you pieces of you know what , thanks for updating us on the fact that someone apparently was extremely sick due to the rona. Ya’ll are really looking out for us you pieces of shiz!! Fluck you motherl****ers!
    It doesn't affect their liability, so they don't care

Unregistered

Ridiculous

Thanks for sending us emails about where to sh!t and how to dress, next can you clarify how to chew my food and how babies are made? I got my 🍿 ready

Unregistered
    Who? Or at least where were they located? Everyone should be informed of this in order to keep us all safe. WTH are they thinking keeping this vital information from us

Unregistered

Nonsense

So are you sergeants going to setup your desk inside the sally port. How tf are you guys going to check every person that’s not on your shift before they come in the building? Do these people think about the skit before they come up with it or they just write whatever comes to mind? Oh and by the way if they read the HIPPA laws they are supposed to tell us when it comes to COVID-19 we are law enforcement.. I mean at least I think we are.

Page 341 of 426 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391 ... LastLast