Silly Stuff - Page 360
Page 360 of 426 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noble: Belonging to hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic.

Noble: Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

Hey wasn’t Dewayne President of NOBLE’s Florida chapter a few years back. Anyone know when his misdemeanor court date is?
    “Bashing law enforcement officers of any race is not what we do” *end of this thread* be safe out there partner👮🏽*♂️👮*♀️

Unregistered
    Just so everyone knows. If you can't get a hold of the M.E., just call Zulu 3 for any professional medical advice. She'll help you out

Unregistered
    Just so everyone knows. If you can't get a hold of the M.E., just call Zulu 3 for any professional medical advice. She'll help you out
    This is so shameful I’m really embarrassed to wear this badge at times. Her son is a cop and she definitely don’t hate cops, but stuff like this is exactly what black and brown people are fighting for, we are a bunch of bullies hiding behind a computer, you work with her tell her to her face how you feel, or try Putting yourself in these peoples shoes right now, I’m not a rookie here, and I have never once seen any of our civilian personnel come on here talking about white officers, or any officers for that matter these girls are professional, and basically stay to themselves let them work in peace and leave them alone, And if it continues I will expose you!

Unregistered
    This is so shameful I’m really embarrassed to wear this badge at times. Her son is a cop and she definitely don’t hate cops, but stuff like this is exactly what black and brown people are fighting for, we are a bunch of bullies hiding behind a computer, you work with her tell her to her face how you feel, or try Putting yourself in these peoples shoes right now, I’m not a rookie here, and I have never once seen any of our civilian personnel come on here talking about white officers, or any officers for that matter these girls are professional, and basically stay to themselves let them work in peace and leave them alone, And if it continues I will expose you!
    You sh*t eaters are picking on the CSA’s now lol this is low bro

Unregistered
    I think the only thing you got right in that post was that her son is a cop. And tell her how you feel you say? Even when feelings aren't involved it's "offensive". Why would I do that when she runs straight to the Sierra units to complain. I know I couldn't do that...

Unregistered
    I think the only thing you got right in that post was that her son is a cop. And tell her how you feel you say? Even when feelings aren't involved it's "offensive". Why would I do that when she runs straight to the Sierra units to complain. I know I couldn't do that...
    Very true. In other news , Sabrina , you’re the biggest pos this city has . I can’t wait to start campaigning for someone who actually has a brain you moronic chicken brain. Don’t call us when your s*** gets broken into .

Unregistered
    While most of us are dealing w a pandemic virus and riots, some people at this place choose to expose their colleagues to Covid 19 by arresting someone who displayed the virus symptoms for a $5 crack rock. What is he trying to accomplish? Very Selfish.

Unregistered
    People need to wake up. This place is a disaster.

Unregistered
    Grab your candy and get ready for the show. I can’t wait to hear what she will have to say tomorrow when she meets with the pastors. It will an be absolute joke when she fabricates what we are doing as Guardians.

Unregistered
    SQ is clueless and out of touch. Such a blatant fraud it’s embarrassing. So in over her head and we get flucked. City needs to start working a deal with BSO soon cause this place is going south quick with poor leadership, poor equipment and poor staffing.

Page 360 of 426 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast