Silly Stuff - Page 304
Page 304 of 426 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scardouchie for PBA Rep !!!
    He first needs to ask his boss for permission , MJ. Bwahah hahahahaha I looooove itttttt

Unregistered
    He first needs to ask his boss for permission , MJ. Bwahah hahahahaha I looooove itttttt
    For what I am getting paid I will ask permission from whalen too. Highest paid homie! Next year if this OT crisis continues, guaranteed breaking 200k. I am going to take a stab in the dark here. I believe you are recently retired because you are not 48 that monte is the Captain on day shift and the douche works day shift. With that being said, please focus on Netflix while you sit in your new office. If it is you, why dont go check on your first son that you abandoned instead of worrying about who is who's boss. You've been warned ditch digger. Relax! And if it is not you buck you anyways.

Unregistered

Fat Boy

For what I am getting paid I will ask permission from whalen too. Highest paid homie! Next year if this OT crisis continues, guaranteed breaking 200k. I am going to take a stab in the dark here. I believe you are recently retired because you are not 48 that monte is the Captain on day shift and the douche works day shift. With that being said, please focus on Netflix while you sit in your new office. If it is you, why dont go check on your first son that you abandoned instead of worrying about who is who's boss. You've been warned ditch digger. Relax! And if it is not you buck you anyways.
    That’s why your sorry azz got kicked out of ISD. You couldn’t detect a pimple on your fat face. You have many haters here and you can pick again from the list. I do still work here and know you answer to her indirectly. BTW saw hi to your in-laws, at least I have my own place. Looser

Unregistered
    That’s why your sorry azz got kicked out of ISD. You couldn’t detect a pimple on your fat face. You have many haters here and you can pick again from the list. I do still work here and know you answer to her indirectly. BTW saw hi to your in-laws, at least I have my own place. Looser
    Indirectly? Ok, I will give you that. The rest was cute. See you on the road maggot!

Unregistered
    Indirectly? Ok, I will give you that. The rest was cute. See you on the road maggot!
    Yes he was able to detect food all over the county during his ISD days, then u wonder why he got kicked out. Viva the douche, even more hated than RB.

Unregistered
    The Douche did an exemplary job in Training.

Unregistered

Bets

The Douche did an exemplary job in Training.
    Taking bets on how long before he bucks up the traffic unit 😆😆

Unregistered
    Taking bets on how long before he bucks up the traffic unit 😆😆
    Another specialized unit. Keep watching Hallandale Greatness in the flesh.

Unregistered

HBPD, Smoker talk !!!!

Lot of animosity between the membership, let's do it NYPD style called SMOKER TALK, check it out. if u have beef with some1, call him out and take it to the 2 floor, 3 quick rounds. Once it's done, shake hands, hug and start fresh, no hard feelings, but the sad reality that most of u sorry as## are all talk and no actions, we saw that last month in DT, lot of people hugging walls, so shut the fu#ck up. If u have beef w the douche call him out or stop talking sh#it about him.

Unregistered
    Hey Toledo next time pay attention to the the roadway instead of using the visor mirror to put your make-up on. Welcome to Hallandale Beach

Page 304 of 426 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast