Silly Stuff - Page 328
Page 328 of 426 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Hsd

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro you seriously hit an all time low with this one.
    The sad part is, he thinks it's an all time high.

Unregistered
    What exactly are we jealous of? That you killed someone and are happy about it? That you're the most disgusting person in the Dept by talking about others family members the way you do? I feel bad for your honestly because you really think that's how someone is supposed to live their life. Probably why you have no more friends at this place.
    Hey Tiger Lily, look around. Do you think these people are your friends? We are surrounded by miserable, almost illiterate, and fake azz people. Please do not ever feel bad for me because I am riding high in this department and life. Do I have to work a tad bit more than most of you? Yes! But that is a decision my family and I made. We have long-term goals for our children, and we want to see them come to fruition. I am truly blessed in my life, and the only negative thing is people like you poster, and I love it. I love that you don't like me because you would never in a million years say boo in front of me. I have love for a lot of my colleagues, but I cannot stomach people like you and your little crew of kocksuckers. Keep focusing on me; I am really flattered. Have a horrible week.

Unregistered

Short and to the point

The sad part is, he thinks it's an all time high.
    🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕youuuuuuu!

Unregistered
    The administration is happy that senior people continue to leave. They’ve been purposely pushing senior people out to hide their incompetence but it’s the agency and the citizens that suffer over their poor decisions. Bucking loser low integrity people !
    The mad queen continues to screw up our agency. We did it to ourselves.

Unregistered
    Yes, the grass is greener on the other side. Dark green to be precise. Come join one of the premier law enforcement agencies in the world before you rot under the leadership of SQ. You won’t be disappointed. We guarantee it.

Unregistered
    I heard RB dropped his retirement letter today... who is the next one to get promoted... 🤔🤔🤔 nothing good left on that list lol
    Looks like RB got tired of being flucked over and over and over again by this administration.

Unregistered
    Looks like RB got tired of being flucked over and over and over again by this administration.
    Fuc$k that trash , good flucking riddance. Biggest asshol#e.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Fuc$k that trash , good flucking riddance. Biggest asshol#e.
    Agree agree agree . Morale will soon get better around here. This is just the start.

Unregistered
    Fl*^uck Hallandale. A lot more useless dead wood fat useless flucks need to go as well !

Unregistered

Stop

Enough with these dumb surveys. All we want is a fair contract

Page 328 of 426 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast