Silly Stuff - Page 330
Page 330 of 426 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ron , I seriously hope you change someday. Don’t get me wrong , you’re still not the worst we gott Scarfatti is but your next in line.
    RB is going to be just fine. He doesn’t need any of your snowflake advice.

Unregistered
    RB u will always be a miserable ****i#ing POS. Plse dont compare scarpuzzi with the old man, big difference. Get the fuc#ck out trash and fuc#ck ur 100k.
    You can say whatever you want about Ron, but he won. He made it. Enjoy that pension and get healthy. Bleed this City till you are 110 years old. Good luck Ron.

Unregistered
    I will enjoy my 6 figure pension, with a 2%cola for life, and 400+k in the drop. Eat a bowl of d!cks with that measly 95k and no drop. 😂😂🖕🖕
    This is not me!
    I'm not leaving rubbing anything in anyone's face. I feel very thankful for what I have and always tried to help those who do not. On that note I see this is getting out of hand as always. This is my last post. Anything else after this will not be coming from me.

Unregistered

Please

You can say whatever you want about Ron, but he won. He made it. Enjoy that pension and get healthy. Bleed this City till you are 110 years old. Good luck Ron.
    Please dude , give me a break. He was too evil to last that long. Worst of the worst right there. HB will be a better place without him.

Unregistered
    Things are getting better. Word is the chief is grooming RD to replace her. This will put us in a path to success. We love the way you think chief. RD will continue all of the great things you’ve done. Look around folks, They’re Making Hallandale Great Again.
    Please God say it ain’t true.

Unregistered
    100% true. Like minded people think alike. Enjoy your future leader.

Unregistered
    Fake news lol

Unregistered
    She gets my vote.

Unregistered
    Things are getting better. Word is the chief is grooming RD to replace her. This will put us in a path to success. We love the way you think chief. RD will continue all of the great things you’ve done. Look around folks, They’re Making Hallandale Great Again.
    Another asinine decision made by SQ wasting the city’s time and money. This is another example why morale is so low and support for the chief continues to wane.

Unregistered
    Another asinine decision made by SQ wasting the city’s time and money. This is another example why morale is so low and support for the chief continues to wane.
    The chief only wants to accept awards and attend banquets. Wants nothing to do with hearing our problems or concerns. She’s completely disconnected with what’s going on here and doesn’t care. Talk later, I’m in the middle of my Netflix show.

Page 330 of 426 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast