Silly Stuff - Page 295
Page 295 of 426 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont u worry about Rocco, just worry about ur self and do ur job. All names on the sgt list deserve a chance. Who are you to classify them as useless or not. They worked hard and took the test to adavance. If u want to join , just move ur lazy a#ss next time and take the test. Bunch of haters.
    Fluck you and that rat ******* ratcisano. Everywhere he goes and everything he touches turns to shite. He’s a detriment to this agency.

Unregistered
    Fluck you and that rat ******* ratcisano. Everywhere he goes and everything he touches turns to shite. He’s a detriment to this agency.
    Sure and ur what, God s gift to this agency. 💪 Rocco.

Unregistered
    Sure and ur what, God s gift to this agency. 💪 Rocco.
    I agree with Rocco except I also believe you are a 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆!

The one and only douche

Unregistered
    Viva the douche best sgt .

Unregistered
    Training is a good place for him. He’s in charge of nothing and no one and has to follow the orders of RD. He’s a big reason this place sucks and is a failure.

Unregistered

fts

The following is a paraphrased phone conversation:

- Ay Papi, the car isn't stopping. I've only been a cop for 7 years...what do I do??

- Hold up baby. I got you. Tell me wants going on

- Ay Papi, there was a 4 and the car...it keeps going.

- Okay baby, but a 4 that doesn't stop is called a 3, we went over this baby

- Ay Papi, I put on my lights but still it doesn't stop

- Baby, did you get on the radio and call it out?

- Ay Papi, no. What is a radio? Is it the speaker on my shoulder that I always turn off because I don't want it interrupting our 💓

- Yeah baby, thats the radio. Just advise on the radio what is happening and DONT LET ANYONE ELSE 94 YOU...I'LL BE RIGHT THERE BABY

- Ay Papi you are my hero!!!!!! Later we can 🍆👅💦

Unregistered

Wow

The following is a paraphrased phone conversation:

- Ay Papi, the car isn't stopping. I've only been a cop for 7 years...what do I do??

- Hold up baby. I got you. Tell me wants going on

- Ay Papi, there was a 4 and the car...it keeps going.

- Okay baby, but a 4 that doesn't stop is called a 3, we went over this baby

- Ay Papi, I put on my lights but still it doesn't stop

- Baby, did you get on the radio and call it out?

- Ay Papi, no. What is a radio? Is it the speaker on my shoulder that I always turn off because I don't want it interrupting our 💓

- Yeah baby, thats the radio. Just advise on the radio what is happening and DONT LET ANYONE ELSE 94 YOU...I'LL BE RIGHT THERE BABY

- Ay Papi you are my hero!!!!!! Later we can 🍆👅💦
    Now that is really funny. Who are you referring to?

Unregistered
    What a disgusting disgraceful pair SQ and MM are with how they run this place. They don’t give a crap about employees, police work or the public. BH, when will you finally knock out those two fake cop clowns and bring some real needed police leadership to this dying agency.

Unregistered
    Nice try stupid

Unregistered
    What a disgusting disgraceful pair SQ and MM are with how they run this place. They don’t give a crap about employees, police work or the public. BH, when will you finally knock out those two fake cop clowns and bring some real needed police leadership to this dying agency.
    He’s working on it. Just be patient

Page 295 of 426 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast