Silly Stuff - Page 390
Page 390 of 426 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really think after that email anyone is going to go out to lobby? The ones that you had lobbying already are completely turned off by it and the ones who haven’t gone out “yet” won’t start now because of it. Horrible move on her part!
    Uncalled for. Really tacky.

Unregistered
    Taub doesn’t give three shites about us. She using us and then boom she’ll forget about us. Biggest flip flopper. I bet she’s bff with London again, watch.

Unregistered

Excuses Excuses

You lazy kitty cats! Snowflakes with badges.

You weren't coming out anyway. Just looking for an excuse.

Unregistered
    Taub doesn’t give three shites about us. She using us and then boom she’ll forget about us. Biggest flip flopper. I bet she’s bff with London again, watch.
    Whoever posted this really needs to be mentally evaluated. EAP is free my friend. Use it up! I’m sure IUPA would be glad to help find you a reputable shrink.

Unregistered
    Whoever posted this really needs to be mentally evaluated. EAP is free my friend. Use it up! I’m sure IUPA would be glad to help find you a reputable shrink.
    Not needed. Rocco is my shrink. Best therapy money can’t buy. He’s worth every minute and I stand by him.

Unregistered
    Yes the fire did commit to the polls, but the reward was BSO. Those that stayed in the city pension had there multiplier changed, a 5 year averaging, and had to contribute more.
    That’s what we are being offered to stay and deal with this poorly managed city.
    Tell you what Taub give us a contract now like Fire and a BSO merger and we will man the polls like you want.
    Stop being like a typical politician and making false promises. Even if your crew is elected, does that make the city generate more revenue?
    Noting will ever change around here, the only change is getting out.

Unregistered

You figured it out

Yes the fire did commit to the polls, but the reward was BSO. Those that stayed in the city pension had there multiplier changed, a 5 year averaging, and had to contribute more.
    That’s what we are being offered to stay and deal with this poorly managed city.
    Tell you what Taub give us a contract now like Fire and a BSO merger and we will man the polls like you want.
    Stop being like a typical politician and making false promises. Even if your crew is elected, does that make the city generate more revenue?
    Noting will ever change around here, the only change is getting out.
    Taub has been coming on here for months creating spark between us so she could win. She is a zero and her only chance is the LEO love. Go find someone else to use. Im done - need to get paid now!

Unregistered

City of Inovation

Not needed. Rocco is my shrink. Best therapy money can’t buy. He’s worth every minute and I stand by him.
    Wow have you checked out City Hall’s executive parking area lately! They won’t provide us with a fair and honest contract because they can’t afford it, but will blow 45K on a Tesla so they can look “Cutting Edge” and “Green NewcDealish” way to go and once again Thanks For Nothing!

Unregistered
    This city has and is being run by the corrupt and inept. Every single Dept

Unregistered

Teslas for cops

Wow have you checked out City Hall’s executive parking area lately! They won’t provide us with a fair and honest contract because they can’t afford it, but will blow 45K on a Tesla so they can look “Cutting Edge” and “Green NewcDealish” way to go and once again Thanks For Nothing!
    Instead of a Tesla , why not give me my COLA and upgrade my car that is falling apart? They want to keep our cars falling apart so they could have a job. We need to keep in mind who approves the buying of these vehicles: it’s the elected officials. The same ones denying our contract. you can now say two things- we are the first innovative city to have teslas. We are also the first city to not care about our cops: the contract and our vehicles are the proof!

Page 390 of 426 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast