K-9 Coordinator - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K-9 Coordinator

Re: K-9 Coordinator

Karma is a bit-- don't mislead your boss, why didn't you just tell the truth? Now you can not be trusted, who would want you as back-up.
    Despite all your hard work and dedication of service, No one cares about a dishonest cop. May have to go back to selling Pizza at mom's and pop's. Nugent can't help you now.

He's not going to back you up because he don't have a dog.
    You don't need a dog to make pizza's. The pizza's are not going to hurt you like the bad guys

Anything short of a forced resignation or termination would be a shame.time to vacuum up the dirt Nugent left behind

I agree about cleaning up Nugen's dirt but I think he need to pay the piper and not be allowed to resign. He's a no good man that has gotten away with too much and so has his wife. We need to get rid of all of Nugent's dirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by guest2000
    Anything short of a forced resignation or termination would be a shame.time to vacuum up the dirt Nugent left behind

He's not "FIRED" yet???????

Nope...alive and well..

The other IA's should be coming to a close. Should hear something soon

What has he done to you?

This guy is does not know the meaning of being a cop. He will stab you in the back. He will drop a dime on you if he knew you did something wrong, even if it was a mistake. He is very sneaky.
    This is why they call him Rat Boy/Cheese Boy. There is nothing good coming from him. Even his former K-9 Unit does not like him. How many times do you think he has screwed them. Just ask around, I don't know anyone who likes him.

I like him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast