Damn CSA's... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn CSA's...

Re: darn CSA's...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    what a pansy. anyone that works for plantation knows your talking about me. I really hope that your a civilan and not a police officer. You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh and btw I am coming back to the road. Hopefully you will have the balls to post your name and or tell me who you are. At least i can post my name. Im not ashamed of what I say. You obviously have the mental mind of a one celled bacteria. I believe you used that one cell to post whatever you wrote. which obviously is wrong and now you started a dumb rumor for the other one celled bacterias. Kudos to you dumbass. As for the popularity contest I know that was set up by a group of people who thought it would be easier to get their friends into a unit. I didnt contest when i came in last place for the traffic unit. I got beat out by someone who has seniority, military, bachelor degree, classes and popularity vote. He is a 10-08 guy who would have beat anyone out of any unit just because of his experience. Oh but wait I could have had classes but I was denied for some of the classes that could have helped me out. why is someone leaving after 14 years.
    t fox
    Ohh Tracy.....how sad that you immediately assumed it was all about you because I actually wasnt speaking of you but replying to your post in general terms. The 2 people who were instrumental in the Lateral Transfer posting was Marek/Brodsky. Tell me then how that benefited them directly??..getting their friends into specialized units? To answer your post about you and the Traffic position...YOU said it...you got beat out by someone more qualified...plain and simple. Being denied classes always sucks and you probably were screwed out of some where some ofcs go to whatever they want...your right it is not fair. I also cant answer why someone would leave after 14 years to go to annother agency. What I do know is that major changes will happen here in 5 years once the 30 or so Officers exit the DROP....so there willbe tons of movement and promotions.
    Lastly.....I am a Police officer...not a pansy and have more than one brain cell. I merely posted to your post to try and educate you but clearly you dont want to be educated. It was never a dig on you...its all not about you. Stop trying to make every post about you cause its not...some of us like this productive banter at times
    Have a great day!

what a pansy. anyone that works for plantation knows your talking about me. I really hope that your a civilan and not a police officer. You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh and btw I am coming back to the road. Hopefully you will have the balls to post your name and or tell me who you are. At least i can post my name. Im not ashamed of what I say. You obviously have the mental mind of a one celled bacteria. I believe you used that one cell to post whatever you wrote. which obviously is wrong and now you started a dumb rumor for the other one celled bacterias. Kudos to you dumbass. As for the popularity contest I know that was set up by a group of people who thought it would be easier to get their friends into a unit. I didnt contest when i came in last place for the traffic unit. I got beat out by someone who has seniority, military, bachelor degree, classes and popularity vote. He is a 10-08 guy who would have beat anyone out of any unit just because of his experience. Oh but wait I could have had classes but I was denied for some of the classes that could have helped me out. why is someone leaving after 14 years.
    t fox
    Ohh Tracy.....how sad that you immediately assumed it was all about you because I actually wasnt speaking of you but replying to your post in general terms. The 2 people who were instrumental in the Lateral Transfer posting was Marek/Brodsky. Tell me then how that benefited them directly??..getting their friends into specialized units? To answer your post about you and the Traffic position...YOU said it...you got beat out by someone more qualified...plain and simple. Being denied classes always sucks and you probably were screwed out of some where some ofcs go to whatever they want...your right it is not fair. I also cant answer why someone would leave after 14 years to go to annother agency. What I do know is that major changes will happen here in 5 years once the 30 or so Officers exit the DROP....so there willbe tons of movement and promotions.
    Lastly.....I am a Police officer...not a pansy and have more than one brain cell. I merely posted to your post to try and educate you but clearly you dont want to be educated. It was never a dig on you...its all not about you. Stop trying to make every post about you cause its not...some of us like this productive banter at times
    Have a great day!
    So then post your name pansy!

"Vote for Pedro"

Re: Damn CSA's...

did she get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by cant we just get along........
    "Vote for Pedro"
    Awesome!, lets so get some coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton
    Well I'm going to get off your soap box here, I just peruse these forums because it's actually amusing to see that sworn police officers who are sworn to protect and serve can't even get along with one another. It's a crying shame really and I sincerely hope for each and every one of you that whomever this person/people are that you are 'bashing' on here are called to be your back up and have the ability to prove to you that he/she/they can do the job they're supposed to. If those persons are as determined and dedicated as you yourselves have demonstrated here by saying they pay for their own training, they would be exemplary at minimum and back you up in spite of your shortcomings in the maturity dept.

Reflect on the person/people you are and ask yourselves, what if that were me that all this were happening to and how you'd feel about it. I hope you can all work together peacefully someday and make your city a peaceful one.
    Since you are just perusing this post you have NO idea what goes on. The main subject of this post acts like a immature teenager when in fact he/she is older then 40. This person LOVES to start drama all over the dept. then act innocent. GOD help us if this person is hired as an Officer. There is no way this person deserves such a thing from this city. Like it has been said, there is a REASON why the agency would NOT hire the person and pay for their training.........
    VERY GOOD REASON!

AT&T I-phones are so easy!

Quote Originally Posted by mind ya binis
    did she get the job.
    Uhhhhhh Nope, not our problem.......she's BSO's problem......

Didn't another one get suspended recently? CSA's are drama magnets!!

tue

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast