Damn CSA's... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn CSA's...

Re: darn CSA's...

Wow.......I'd hate to have to work with any of you, sounds like instead of covering each other's backs, you'd prefer to stick the proverbial knife in it. It must be nerve wracking calling for back up wondering if the person that responds is the one who wrote the evil about you on here :devil:

One last thing for the morning, can someone tell me how many police officers in your department currently on patrol (other than the fresh faced 19/20 year olds) could go out TODAY and pass this Broward agility course??? I'm actually surprised that you don't have to pass it yearly to keep your job! Seems to me you'd have to remain 'agile' to be a police officer.........and I hear there are quite a few of you that aren't :evil:

im still waiting to follow the suspect who plays in the playground to play on the monkey bars go down the slide and swing on the tire. C'mon I would rather have a back up who will back you to the end not just stare and watch you get in a tussle. Unless you look like matthew mcconaughey then you can stand there and look beautiful otherwise get off my scene. A video camera could do nothing yet be more useful. Your just wasting my oxygen. I guess people are afraid of someone who actually knows the job and doesnt want to feel inferior to another. grow up. you pay your own bills. you have your own problems why make more people unhappy just because you are. Oh and vote for tfox for traffic. even though i think that ship sank a long time ago. I will be passing out pencils and putting up posters for people to vote for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton
    Wow.......I'd hate to have to work with any of you, sounds like instead of covering each other's backs, you'd prefer to stick the proverbial knife in it. It must be nerve wracking calling for back up wondering if the person that responds is the one who wrote the evil about you on here :devil:
    This is what happens when a police department is "reactive"....... We are not allowed to be "proactive" because there is NO crime in Plantation.... geesh !!!!!

Well I'm going to get off your soap box here, I just peruse these forums because it's actually amusing to see that sworn police officers who are sworn to protect and serve can't even get along with one another. It's a crying shame really and I sincerely hope for each and every one of you that whomever this person/people are that you are 'bashing' on here are called to be your back up and have the ability to prove to you that he/she/they can do the job they're supposed to. If those persons are as determined and dedicated as you yourselves have demonstrated here by saying they pay for their own training, they would be exemplary at minimum and back you up in spite of your shortcomings in the maturity dept.

Reflect on the person/people you are and ask yourselves, what if that were me that all this were happening to and how you'd feel about it. I hope you can all work together peacefully someday and make your city a peaceful one.

Well I'm going to get off your soap box here, I just peruse these forums because it's actually amusing to see that sworn police officers who are sworn to protect and serve can't even get along with one another. It's a crying shame really and I sincerely hope for each and every one of you that whomever this person/people are that you are 'bashing' on here are called to be your back up and have the ability to prove to you that he/she/they can do the job they're supposed to. If those persons are as determined and dedicated as you yourselves have demonstrated here by saying they pay for their own training, they would be exemplary at minimum and back you up in spite of your shortcomings in the maturity dept.

Reflect on the person/people you are and ask yourselves, what if that were me that all this were happening to and how you'd feel about it. I hope you can all work together peacefully someday and make your city a peaceful one.
    Since you are just perusing this post you have NO idea what goes on. The main subject of this post acts like a immature teenager when in fact he/she is older then 40. This person LOVES to start drama all over the dept. then act innocent. GOD help us if this person is hired as an Officer. There is no way this person deserves such a thing from this city. Like it has been said, there is a REASON why the agency would NOT hire the person and pay for their training.........

Funny how you all hide behind the 'guest' username. Why not 'man' up and confront the issue/person head on instead of these high school games. It's a shame that someone can obviously work so hard to get what they want and still face the ridicule of what appears to be their colleagues instead of the respect and admiration deserved for striving to obtain what they want through hard work and dedication.
    Sutton, the only reason I'm in this site is because I was informed of the travesty of this thread. I am here to tell you that your point of view is very common amongst those that have common sense and esprit de corps. However, this is not the case in a agency where this is the common scene. I know that individual and she's by far more mature than most of us (myself included) and her work ethic is great. That's funny that they say she's filing a class action lawsuit when in fact she brushes it off like its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by t fox
    I would have to agree with the post of sutton. Anyone who works their 40 hours, pays, and actually goes through a police academy (passes) and still has to be a parent to two children shows dedication, desire and passion. I doubt that there's more then 5 people in this agency who would have done the same thing. People can get on the "lets hate bandwagon" some co-workers can barely work 40 hours 5 days or 8 hours. this high school mentally is expected and tolerated. How many depts have a popularity contest to get into a specialized unit. How many have grieved because someone else got in they didnt and miraculously more slots were opened. I would rather have Lahiff as my back up then some of these yahoos that drive like maniacs ( i know im not the best driver) or act like maniacs on some of these calls. I know people are talking crap about me and im glad that im in your thoughts and topic of conversation everyday because your not in mine. Plantation is not known for well fit officers. I guarantee if all the officers had to go through the obstacle course there would be a lot of over time and we would be hiring because not all of us can pass. At least i know she will be there if i need her which i cant say about all of my fellow backup officers who have to take their dinner and coffee breaks. if your so certain about people post your name i did. now lets start another thread on my haters. i know this is not grammatically correct dont care bash me or this post all you want
    t fox
    Retire already, we need someone willing to work the road! get your 60 or 70% like most of the sick lame and lazy here and be gone

Quote Originally Posted by t fox
    I would have to agree with the post of sutton. Anyone who works their 40 hours, pays, and actually goes through a police academy (passes) and still has to be a parent to two children shows dedication, desire and passion. I doubt that there's more then 5 people in this agency who would have done the same thing. People can get on the "lets hate bandwagon" some co-workers can barely work 40 hours 5 days or 8 hours. this high school mentally is expected and tolerated. How many depts have a popularity contest to get into a specialized unit. How many have grieved because someone else got in they didnt and miraculously more slots were opened. I would rather have Lahiff as my back up then some of these yahoos that drive like maniacs ( i know im not the best driver) or act like maniacs on some of these calls. I know people are talking crap about me and im glad that im in your thoughts and topic of conversation everyday because your not in mine. Plantation is not known for well fit officers. I guarantee if all the officers had to go through the obstacle course there would be a lot of over time and we would be hiring because not all of us can pass. At least i know she will be there if i need her which i cant say about all of my fellow backup officers who have to take their dinner and coffee breaks. if your so certain about people post your name i did. now lets start another thread on my haters. i know this is not grammatically correct dont care bash me or this post all you want
    t fox
    Popularity contest....hmmm....I think were the only agency in Broward who has a Lateral Transfer Article that allows for so much fairness. Yes one 25 point portion can be construed as a popularity contest...but what about the seniority points, oral interview and preferred quals......guess you didnt read that part
    I can tell you from being here almost 20 years, the way it was done in the past was horrible...a true popularity contest
    Also, as far as "opening" up slots, that was done because those officers did file grievances and it was found they were wronged
    Get your facts straight!

what a pansy. anyone that works for plantation knows your talking about me. I really hope that your a civilan and not a police officer. You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh and btw I am coming back to the road. Hopefully you will have the balls to post your name and or tell me who you are. At least i can post my name. Im not ashamed of what I say. You obviously have the mental mind of a one celled bacteria. I believe you used that one cell to post whatever you wrote. which obviously is wrong and now you started a dumb rumor for the other one celled bacterias. Kudos to you dumbass. As for the popularity contest I know that was set up by a group of people who thought it would be easier to get their friends into a unit. I didnt contest when i came in last place for the traffic unit. I got beat out by someone who has seniority, military, bachelor degree, classes and popularity vote. He is a 10-08 guy who would have beat anyone out of any unit just because of his experience. Oh but wait I could have had classes but I was denied for some of the classes that could have helped me out. why is someone leaving after 14 years.
    t fox

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast