Damn CSA's...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn CSA's...

Damn CSA's...

What is it with the female CSA's here ??? One thinks she can run her mouth and badger Officers' all she wants then run to admin claiming she is the victim without using any form of chain of command and the other (who is a medical nightmare waiting to happen not to mention her piss poor attitude..) is threatening to sue if she does not get promoted to an Officer.... Whats the deal, why does this place tolerate this non-sense and allow this crap ?? What protections do they have over Officers ?? If it was a sworn person causing all this internal drama we'd be off for "days"......

Re: darn CSA's...

LOL...... those two ??? who the one who thinks shes a traffic SGT and the other who is "self" paid for the academy ?? LOL...

thats all I have to say about that....................

it makes you wonder if they have something against the admin to be running their mouth. Unless she just gave them the gift that keeps giving and giving.

Heres a great solution................. MAKE that one take the Broward County agility course with no waivers'...... there are no waivers when I yell for help and my backup cannot physically help me....... WTF !!!

Funny how you all hide behind the 'guest' username. Why not 'man' up and confront the issue/person head on instead of these high school games. It's a shame that someone can obviously work so hard to get what they want and still face the ridicule of what appears to be their colleagues instead of the respect and admiration deserved for striving to obtain what they want through hard work and dedication.

I would have to agree with the post of sutton. Anyone who works their 40 hours, pays, and actually goes through a police academy (passes) and still has to be a parent to two children shows dedication, desire and passion. I doubt that there's more then 5 people in this agency who would have done the same thing. People can get on the "lets hate bandwagon" some co-workers can barely work 40 hours 5 days or 8 hours. this high school mentally is expected and tolerated. How many depts have a popularity contest to get into a specialized unit. How many have grieved because someone else got in they didnt and miraculously more slots were opened. I would rather have Lahiff as my back up then some of these yahoos that drive like maniacs ( i know im not the best driver) or act like maniacs on some of these calls. I know people are talking crap about me and im glad that im in your thoughts and topic of conversation everyday because your not in mine. Plantation is not known for well fit officers. I guarantee if all the officers had to go through the obstacle course there would be a lot of over time and we would be hiring because not all of us can pass. At least i know she will be there if i need her which i cant say about all of my fellow backup officers who have to take their dinner and coffee breaks. if your so certain about people post your name i did. now lets start another thread on my haters. i know this is not grammatically correct dont care bash me or this post all you want
    t fox

Well said 't fox'. What scares me, is that the people who are writing all of this carry guns and have the safety of the community in their hands and they can't even get along with their own colleagues. If everybody worried about doing their own job and not what someone else is or isn't doing, the city would be a safer place. It's truly a shame that this is what is representative of law enforcement down there. I'm glad I don't live in that city is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by t fox
    I would have to agree with the post of sutton. Anyone who works their 40 hours, pays, and actually goes through a police academy (passes) and still has to be a parent to two children shows dedication, desire and passion. I doubt that there's more then 5 people in this agency who would have done the same thing. People can get on the "lets hate bandwagon" some co-workers can barely work 40 hours 5 days or 8 hours. this high school mentally is expected and tolerated. How many depts have a popularity contest to get into a specialized unit. How many have grieved because someone else got in they didnt and miraculously more slots were opened. I would rather have Lahiff as my back up then some of these yahoos that drive like maniacs ( i know im not the best driver) or act like maniacs on some of these calls. I know people are talking crap about me and im glad that im in your thoughts and topic of conversation everyday because your not in mine. Plantation is not known for well fit officers. I guarantee if all the officers had to go through the obstacle course there would be a lot of over time and we would be hiring because not all of us can pass. At least i know she will be there if i need her which i cant say about all of my fellow backup officers who have to take their dinner and coffee breaks. if your so certain about people post your name i did. now lets start another thread on my haters. i know this is not grammatically correct dont care bash me or this post all you want
    t fox
    While i agree somewhat with your post, I think your; may i call it a rant; description of people here is too wide a brush stroke.
    Granted time was earned, some people work hard and deserve the rewards of hard work. I on the other hand would not feel comfy with certain people being a back up, well because it takes a lot more to to "the job" if the poop hit the fan to simply use a taser or side arm weapon. Theres plenty of people here who get into a fight trying to detain a prisoner and get hurt, and go on light duty forever. Face it, sometime you need brute strength to get it done and a lot of "youssss" simply dont have it. and that is what it boils down to.
    I dont care what you think and i dont care what you say if I care not to put my name down, cause simply its people like you who are so hyper sensitive, you cant take criticism. Say what you will, who cares im still posting. Ive said my peace you just do yours with your big mouth and put your name on it. Bravo to you and welcome to the road for the remainder of your career.

I hear ya "t fox", but ....... why would a place hire a person who has threatened to sue for a promotion ??? if thats the case I'll sue because I'm stuck on the road for years, or maybe somebody will sue because "its not fair"...... c'mon save the lawsuits for the real deal, like your issue, and others that the city has "stuck" people with........

I would take it as a hint when a place wont promote you, even after you pay for it yourself....but to go around and try to get people to "testify" in court for ????? thats B.S.

I have been here long enough and I have seen lots, so from a wisdom standpoint, that person should just apply somewhere else and leave it at that..... I would if it were me, "why" fight to be somewhere that you are not wanted ? where is that going to get you once you sue your way in ?? last time I checked there is a probation period where you can be "let go" for sneezing........

Quote Originally Posted by nazi csa
    it makes you wonder if they have something against the admin to be running their mouth. Unless she just gave them the gift that keeps giving and giving.
    you my friend are getting sent to the D.B...........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast