THE REAL DANGER TO AMERICA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: THE REAL DANGER TO AMERICA

[quote=More Booty BullSH**]
    Quote Originally Posted by "More Booty SHI*":2sg8jw0b
    This guy will go down as the worst president ever! Nothing to wonder about with that. Even the black vote realizes that this clown is not going to help them.
    Besides that can we turn the TV on one day without seeing him try to give a speech about something? Come on now he is wearing himself and us out! He can hardly read from the TelePrompter anymore? Yesterday with the Nuclear Summit was PATHETIC![/quote:2sg8jw0b]

Praise the Lord!

Police officers are nothing more than a legalized gang. This thread proves that you are loyal neither to the people nor to the government that pays for you. You show up too late to help in good neighborhoods and dont show up at all in poor ones. The only ones you "protect and serve" are your own. Don't give me that " i risk my life for people boo hoo hoo" bullshit either. Mobsters also have a risky lifestyle. At least firemen fight natural disasters and soldiers fight foreign enemies. You only fight the citizens of your own country.

Now this ASSHOLE for a president is supporting the building of a Mosque next to the "ground Zero" site? MUSLIM FUC*!
    Thanks to all who voted for this Communist! Don't believe it just ask Cambridge PD about this jerk off.

This guy is the ANTI-CHRIST!

Racists! All of you are racists! You hate having a black man as president you spouting crap that proves your racism!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12