BEWARE NEW EMPLOYEES - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BEWARE NEW EMPLOYEES

DR's treatment as of late has served one purpose, it keeps her out of the public eye, and that means no more letters to the chief from citizens who are concerned about our officers being fit enough to perform their duties. This is not said out of spite, but merely the truth as I see it. There isn't a thing that JJ does that is altruistic. Reality is a beach...

As for the vote of no confidence. First we would need to have a union president who wasn't so worried about job security. A president who steps up to the plate and stands up for the officers who voted him into position. Great, before he would stand up for the officers, but he got too tied up in the gossip and piddly bs. Now he's just the eyes and ears for JL, JJ, and SG. All of those who turn to JK for help might as well ask JJ, you'd get the same assistance. Stop being so blind, and think about voting a leader into position. NO CONFIDENCE FOR THE UNION PRESIDENT!!!! Furthermore, everyone in city hall thinks JK is a joke, so even when he speaks all they hear is blah, blah, blah. Everything you say to him goes up the chain, so I'd watch what you say to JK. He'll look you in the face and say one thing and then immediately turn around and share what you've discussed derogatorily.

The only thing that will save this department is the officers coming together as one and pursue one common goal. Stop letting admin create the great divide that exists. Even the favoritism that is shown to certain officers is just a tactic to create discontent and animosity. STOP BEING SO BLIND AND STICKING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND THINKING IT'LL CHANGE SOME DAY!!!

It seems like you and I both are fed up with the city and the PD. However, I do not think it is fair for you to assume the worst of our union president and it is unwarranted. You are making assumptions, unless of course you have proof. So, if you do post it. Otherwise it is not fair. The union can only do so much and it has every time it goes to arbitration. If you think the admin is smitten by JK you are mistaken.

Try this one on for size..., if as you say the "union" has done everything it can when in arbitration.
    4-5 hours prior to arbitration I spoke one on one with JK to remind him of the arbitration meeting. When that time came I sat there alone with
    Mr. Saunders. When I spoke with JK asking why he wasn't there he replied, "I over slept".
    How's that for proof?
    Where was my representation? Where is all the money I paid on union dues since I did not receive a service that I paid for?

That wasn't arbitration. That was part of the appeal process before arbitration. Maybe he overslept, maybe he didn't. I don't know. JA did wrong. but it was also wrong the two officers who went out of their way to report it. Especially the female one.
    Did you ask to postpone the meeting due to lack of representation?

Quote Originally Posted by response to matthew
    That wasn't arbitration. That was part of the appeal process before arbitration. Maybe he overslept, maybe he didn't. I don't know. JA did wrong. but it was also wrong the two officers who went out of their way to report it. Especially the female one.
    Did you ask to postpone the meeting due to lack of representation?
    Sounds like you knew all about it. Maybe you should have stepped in as his representation. Seems like you are walking the fence again, what a shame after what JJ and BJ did to you. Furthermore, if you felt so strongly that the two officers went out of their way to hem up another brother, why didn't you step up to the plate and make your opinion known? Why, because you were scared just like all the other good officers who keep their mouths shut and try to do their job without getting in trouble.
    Speaking of good officers, amazing how JK wasn't chosen to be on the COPS unit. Maybe that is because he is smart and realized all the b.s. that is going on in CPD. After all he and his wife did for the Explorer program. What a kick in the teeth. What happened to the 4th position? Didn't the department receive 4 grants for that position? Wasn't that grant directly from the President? Maybe a little letter will fix that issue. Things that make you go hmmmmm......? and ER?!? does he even like working with the public? He'll be getting more phone numbers for dates then COPS. How transparent administration is, all they want in higher positions is yes men. The rest of you, 65 your calls and get use to it because as long as you are at CPD that's all you'll be doing as long as SG and JJ are in charge, or is it JJ and SG. It's hard to tell these days who the chief is.

Before you start running your mouth, make sure you get your story right. JK pulled out his name from the COPS unit, he only put in for it because thought he was going to be a paper pusher. When he was told he had to work, he got scared.

The last time I check he has not done anything for the Explorers. If it was not for RC and CH we would not have an explorers program. I recall RC doing the program for the last several years, because none of your looser want to deal with the kids. How many times have the kids come to do a ride along and you guys refuse to take them with you because you are afraid one of the kids will see how corupted you are.

JK just want to be PO for his son.

What is going on with the LT's and Captain promotions?

What the person that JJ and SG want did not put in for it. Like when JJ got it SG extended the deadline to put in for it, so JJ could put in. He put in after after the original deadline was over. I forgot SG can change it in order to get his man.

MM and RC were next on the list, why are they not promoted. Again SG wants JL for the job. The Captain's job is going to someone from outside, this is why no one from the department put in for it. MS and RC deserve the positions, they have been here the longest, but you know the positions are going to JL and MM. MS and RC do not spent time at the PD with SG on their time off talking about who is next to get fired.

MM needs to get out of JJ's office and supervise his people.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by no one
    Before you start running your mouth, make sure you get your story right. JK pulled out his name from the COPS unit, he only put in for it because thought he was going to be a paper pusher. When he was told he had to work, he got scared.

The last time I check he has not done anything for the Explorers. If it was not for RC and CH we would not have an explorers program. I recall RC doing the program for the last several years, because none of your looser want to deal with the kids. How many times have the kids come to do a ride along and you guys refuse to take them with you because you are afraid one of the kids will see how corupted you are.

JK just want to be PO for his son.
    Would that be coming from the same arse kisser who throws his brothers and sisters under the bus when he thinks he has a juicy bit of gossip or lies just to get someone in trouble because they're the target of the week? What ever happened to the "thin blue line"?
    Ok, Mr. Know it all, then tell me why there wasn't another person put in for the 4th grant position that CPD received? I'm sure you have an answer for that too, the same as everything else. Why don't you go pull your taser on a man who's handcuffed in the back seat of a patrol car or someone who is walking out of their house with their hands in the air?
    What did you want to be for your son, the Pillsbury Dough Boy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12