BEWARE NEW EMPLOYEES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEWARE NEW EMPLOYEES

[YouTube][/YouTube]

How amazing AS gets terminated for not making probation. BG is out on medical leave while in training comes back and its as if she never was out. We all know thats because she is Jimmys friend. How do you get off training when you don't know where the jail is, have someone else take your prisoner because he is talking sh*t to you. Have to get taken off the road to listen to the radio cuz you have not a clue how to be a cop. I am so curious as to what DR has on the chief, I still remember when he hated her and she in return felt the same. BAM and all of a sudden she is the greatest cop at CPD, gets all kinds of classes, works traffic never writes a ticket, F's up not one but 2 THI's and she still walks on water, curious about what her eval looks like........It must be a something good she has, just wish I knew. New folks beware, AS was making to many arrest while on probation and that is a no no at CPD.

Re: BEWARE NEW EMPLOYEES

You should get all your facts together before you open your mouth! COWARD! Sure wish you would move on! :devil:

AS brought this on herself. Some people are just ignorant and spew this crap from there pie hole. COWARDS!!!! :mrgreen:

DR is just their token girl while the heat is on, when it cools down the admin will be talking about her like they used too, boy have I got something to show her if she really think they like her this should change her mind. Cowards are the ones that can not stand up for what is right, they have to kiss but to stay employed, and please don't embarass yourself and say our admin does what is right, because our department's reputation is the worst it has ever been, and I have yet to hear anyone from outside say it is because of a certain officer, it is all about the stupid crap our admin does. I wonder if he knows how much of a fool he made of himself with his temper tantrums like telling his officers they didn't have the training and weren't allowed to make warrant arrests anymore.

If you have to talk about Clermonts Officers and their Admin and use an alias...what does that make you? COWARD! If you don't like it...dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you!!!! Once and for all stop your moaning and groaning and grow up...COWARD! WHy do you bring the PD's business to an open forum anyway! LAME COWARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Coward
    DR is just their token girl while the heat is on, when it cools down the admin will be talking about her like they used too, boy have I got something to show her if she really think they like her this should change her mind. Cowards are the ones that can not stand up for what is right, they have to kiss but to stay employed, and please don't embarass yourself and say our admin does what is right, because our department's reputation is the worst it has ever been, and I have yet to hear anyone from outside say it is because of a certain officer, it is all about the stupid crap our admin does. I wonder if he knows how much of a fool he made of himself with his temper tantrums like telling his officers they didn't have the training and weren't allowed to make warrant arrests anymore.
    Your really a bitter POS. Get passed up on a promotion? Get looked past because you violate rights? YOU people are truly the joke of the PD and EVERYONE knows it. Keep spewing your worthless garbage...it just makes you look worse and worse, if thats even possible. You are the useless scum at the bottom and you WILL be weeded out...its only an IA away. BYE!!! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by really not a coward
    If you have to talk about Clermonts Officers and their Admin and use an alias...what does that make you? COWARD! If you don't like it...dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you!!!! Once and for all stop your moaning and groaning and grow up...COWARD! WHy do you bring the PD's business to an open forum anyway! LAME COWARD!
    Ok, so if you're really not a coward, then why did you use an alias? I know scratch your arse for a moment while you think about that.

There was a time when Officers were moaning and groaning, now there are some serious issues, and it's about to split wide open. There are too many citizens whose eyes have been opened to the double standards, hypocrisy of the administration, and illegal activities.
    Why bring it to this forum? Because Gawd forbid you open your mouth to someone in the department. Every one there is looking out for number one and looking for a way to stab that person in the back. You would've thought that Sayers passing would've opened each of your eyes to the frailty of life and how truly insignificant some of these grudges are that you carry around. It's too late to say I'm sorry when the person is gone. Doesn't matter how much lawn mowing you do, running around, roof fixing, or hot air you expend, that person is gone and your crimes against him will NEVER change.

What ever happened to the brother-en, letting bygones be bygones, agreeing to disagree, the thin blue line?
    We are in this together, the more divided the officers are the stronger the administration will be. Open your eyes, discontent comes from the top, preventing the officers from becoming a united front and standing together to say ENOUGH of the inequality. Take a moment to talk to that person everyone is talking about, you might learn something. Stop being puppets who believe what you are told and then act accordingly. I thought we were cops who investigated information, not take everything as fact and then spread the disease by gossiping.
    Admin. will never change until the officers become a united front and stand up for what is right. Leave all that petty nonsense behind, because ultimately at this rate, we will <h1>all</h1>be applying with LCSO and praying that they may give you a chance after you've been in this cesspool.

BJ remember when I told you dont forget where you came from, well you sure did forget. A major disappointment you turned out to be, a liar, snitch, and a back stabber. Go wright some more reviews full of lies. Your day will come, its only a matter of time.

AVON, Conn. --

On Thursday, The police union in Avon issued a vote of no confidence against the police chief.

The chief did not respond to a request for comment, but several town leaders did.

In a brief statement, the union local representing the Avon police officers said they had no confidence in Police Chief Mark Rinaldo, who has held the post for the last several years.

In a statement, the union said, “Chief Rinaldo’s performance has become unfair, erratic and hostile. There have been numerous alleged improprieties in the hiring process. The chief has demonstrated inappropriate favoritism toward some officers, even neglecting to conduct internal investigations of alleged troubling and illegal behavior.”

Town Manager Brandon Robertson said, “Frankly, I was very surprised.”

Robertson said Rinaldo was, too. Robertson said while he supports the chief, he plans to sit down with the union and get to the bottom of what is going on.

Robertson said, “The union has never brought any of these concerns to our attention. I contacted the bargaining unit as soon as I learned about it, and they declined to provide specifics regarding the vote of no confidence."

Avon, we feel your pain. However our city manager knows exactly what the situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by For real
    You should get all your facts together before you open your mouth! COWARD! Sure wish you would move on! :devil:

F OFF U LOSer.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast