AA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AA

AA

Will AA ever be exposed for what he really is? ST was telling people the other day that AA Is bragging about how he goes out drinking with the chief. If it is true, it is disappointing to say the least!

Re: AA

Whats sad is the back rounds of the people moving up. Qualifications = fired from last agency, lying, falsification of documents, extended probation and I could keep going. Just look in the file,its all there. Close your eyes and pick a file.

I certainly hope it's true. Nobody else with an education and being sober would even listen to AA. Next week city workers are installing an outside monorail system for AA from the Chief's office to the City manager's office. Unfortunately due to budget cuts AA will have to walk back.

He claims he goes out for "****tails" with the chief and one of the commissioners. I guess it makes him feel important??? The good news is, I truly believe MM is a smart guy and is a good chief, who will eventually identify AA as the person we have all known for many years.

I REALLY DONT THINK THIS GUY HAS A CLUE. He should have definately looked into some personnel files before he decided to make some changes. Can someone please call Coral Springs , find out the K9 guys # and have his wife call and tell the chief .

Wake Up People, this Chief does not care about this department. Its all about the money. State pays 65,000 and Creek pays 150,000 for a Chief. Do the math, Creek wins.

The promotions were orchestrated by Chief ST!!!!! The morale has never been lower. Learn to kiss, I mean get down on both knees and well, you know what happens next.

Oh, by the way, get your gun retrofitted for double action only and you have a 1 and 4 chance of it malfunctioning!!!. Again, like the range, a lot of background or lack of background gets done prior to taking action around here.

DID ANYONE SEE BD ASSESSMENT CENTER SCORES, 100%.

I think you are all full of shit......

Correct me if I am wrong IS NOT THAT A VIOLATION OF THE SUNSHINE LAW

SPRINGS DID IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast