CZ UNTOUCHABLE? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ UNTOUCHABLE?

Re: CZ UNTOUCHABLE?

Quote Originally Posted by umm
    He's not a detective. That's a different Mr. "Black".
    Whoever you think he is or is not might want to call the girls he's not with and maybe have them remove the pictures he's not supposed to be in from their Facebook, MySpace or other webpages or maybe their cell phones or maybe not be in the pictures with the women he's not cheating with so when they down load them off their digital cameras he's not them for their loved ones (spouses or children) to see by mistake.

I'm not a cop but even I know better what not to do to get caught. Maybe that's what he was trying to do, get caught to ruin the lives of the men of his girls, he's not with.

Black, White, Blue, Green, Purple it doesn't matter what his name is. What matters if he's not doing anything wrong he might not want to get into any pictures, no matter what color he is or is not.

Talking Re: CZ UNTOUCHABLE?

Black, White, Blue, Green, Purple it doesn't matter what his name is. - I disagree!

The problem is that there are other officers with similar names and initials. Some of them have families and a good name. Please be careful when you go to a public forum and talk in riddles when you are accusing someone of adultery. Like someone stated earlier, there actually is an "S.B." at this department and that wasn't who you were talking about. There is also a different White and a Wise. Some of these men are outstanding in their public and private life. They are married and faithful to their wives. So again, when you come to here to vent, either call it like it IS, or zip it. You are causing problems for people who have NOTHING to do with your issue, sir.

Good day.

The old saying, When the Cats Away, the Mice Will Play, kinda fits here a little bit.

Except these mice go on the prowl, leaving the cats at home with their families while the two mice do the nasty like rabbits. Heard it happened just recently when one of the mice was visiting family again. More like rats than mice.

Sorry to break the bad news to you again sir, but she's into him when he's inside of her. Don't think the pastor is gonna help either of them. For your sake I hope he wore protection because with as many other wives he's stepped out with, more than likely he's carrying something more than just his "good reputation."

Good luck and god bless you and your family.

P.S. Whatever happened to the pictures? We've been talking around the department if you were really gonna post them. Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by On the prowl . . . . again
    The old saying, When the Cats Away, the Mice Will Play, kinda fits here a little bit.

Except these mice go on the prowl, leaving the cats at home with their families while the two mice do the nasty like rabbits. Heard it happened just recently when one of the mice was visiting family again. More like rats than mice.

Sorry to break the bad news to you again sir, but she's into him when he's inside of her. Don't think the pastor is gonna help either of them. For your sake I hope he wore protection because with as many other wives he's stepped out with, more than likely he's carrying something more than just his "good reputation."

Good luck and god bless you and your family.

P.S. Whatever happened to the pictures? We've been talking around the department if you were really gonna post them. Still waiting.

Sir, Hate to be the bearer of bad news but guess who was out and about in NPR with you wife. Yep you guessed it and I didn't see a camera phone or polaroid anywhere for you this time. Good news is she lost alot of weight and is looking good for her new man (of the week) here.

Sorry for your loss. You know what they say though, one man's trash is another man's treasure!!

I still blame that Xmas party errrrrrrr orgy, what was it 5 years ago when the men were going from room to room servicing each others wives for this on going pervasive behavior...now that was a hoot AND more importantly a turning point!!

Why do we put up with one of our effen everyone elses wife in this department? We all knew about the Christmas party and now someone had to blog about it on here for everyone to see. Then there's the other guy who's posting about his wife banging one of our detectives, why is he so special? Why aren't we running these kind of immoral people out of this department?
    We are better than that. Why don't we show some pride by standing up against this crap? Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Come on now
    Why do we put up with one of our effen everyone elses wife in this department? We all knew about the Christmas party and now someone had to blog about it on here for everyone to see. Then there's the other guy who's posting about his wife banging one of our detectives, why is he so special? Why aren't we running these kind of immoral people out of this department?
    We are better than that. Why don't we show some pride by standing up against this crap? Come on now.
    Look, that party was out of control and some heads shoulda rolled after that. This isn the first time it was talked about here on this site it was a topic for like a whole yr after it happened. Like a bunch of horny teens on spring break - disgusting and i wasnt even there thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Look, that party was out of control and some heads shoulda rolled after that. This isn the first time it was talked about here on this site it was a topic for like a whole yr after it happened. Like a bunch of horny teens on spring break - disgusting and i wasnt even there thank God.
    Is that when he started banging other cops wives? Surprised it hasn't fallen off yet. One of the last three he was with had the gift that keeps on giving.

Good luck with that.

"Then there's the other guy who's posting about his wife banging one of our detectives,"

This is how things get out of control in the rumor mill. Neither of the two (??) men mentioned in this thread are a detective.

Guess who she was banging this weekend. I hear there's a great place they meet up at in NPR. He says she's great and doesn't need to make change because she keeps all the change she can find. Lucky man if you ask me. No Monica Lewinsky to worry about as there's no clean-up necessary.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast