Hiring and Interviews
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hiring and Interviews

A friend of mine went to interview with your agency last week - can anyone tell me how many people you are hiring - how many people interviewed...how long the process takes? I may consider applying if they are still hiring. Thanks for any information.

Re: Hiring and Interviews

Stay away from here uless you want to baby sit these chack heads kids or hold their hands when they break the law. I can't even do real policework. I have to stay on the res and be a slave. Ironic; we took their land, now they take our pride, integrity, honor. I guess is payback if you want to support your family and pay your bills. Our command staff Motto "If you dont like it, go somewhere else".

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 10001
    Stay away from here uless you want to baby sit these chack heads kids or hold their hands when they break the law. I can't even do real policework. I have to stay on the res and be a slave. Ironic; we took their land, now they take our pride, integrity, honor. I guess is payback if you want to support your family and pay your bills. Our command staff Motto "If you dont like it, go somewhere else".
    Spoken like someone who has never worked anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 10001
    Spoken like someone who has never worked anywhere else.
    I agree, probably someone who doesnt make arrests, sits in there car all day, most likely someone who is retired, you guessed it, you CANT do realy police work. Because its you, maybe you are your own problem

Does anyone have any information on how many they are hiring...when and etc. - I was looking for acutal information didn't mean to start an opinion war.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8675309
    Does anyone have any information on how many they are hiring...when and etc. - I was looking for acutal information didn't mean to start an opinion war.
    Depends on what rez you are looking at, some rezs are short, some are full, are u working now,, reitred, what?

I am in the Collier area - can't move since my house will never sell! I was looking into the Immokalee/B.C. job but it isn't posted anymore. Not retired - around 10 years sworn experience but out of the game for a couple of years doing consulting work (hard to come by with no benefits). Do you know how many positions they were looking to fill from the last posting and when they will post agasin - maybe some will have taken other jobs if right out of the academy. Thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8675309
    I am in the Collier area - can't move since my house will never sell! I was looking into the Immokalee/B.C. job but it isn't posted anymore. Not retired - around 10 years sworn experience but out of the game for a couple of years doing consulting work (hard to come by with no benefits). Do you know how many positions they were looking to fill from the last posting and when they will post agasin - maybe some will have taken other jobs if right out of the academy. Thanks for any info.
    . I would call down in hr in hollywood. I dont know that much about the area. i have been to both reservation and if i HAD to pick one it would be immokalee. It really depends on your pace. because every reservation is different

Why do we have officers leaving this fine dept.? Please give some good feedback. Thanks

Because the ones leaving have figured out that the Command Staff is not qualified, are bully's, and out for only themselves. The Tribeis making more money than ever before with the new gaming and when was the last time you saw a raise, or they talked about giving you a pension. They step on you and then expect you to look the other way.
    Some people have enough and leave.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast