Hiring and Interviews - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Hiring and Interviews

You are right they do own, why did david cypress resign? IRS investigation, things are starting to happen. The eyes are on tampa and hollywood. About time, WL it don't look good.

Arrow Re: Hiring and Interviews

---------IS THAT SWEAT THAT I SEE, YES! ---------LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN THE TABLES CHANGE!

Its about time someone steps up and holds the tribe accountable for the WRONG THINGS THEY DO! They have done so much more with the spending I do not even know where to begin. I personally seen the times when the tribal council would give out 30,000 dollars cash at the christmas parties to the tribal members? HUMMM never seen TAXES paid on that???? how about every time elections come around the osceola and cypress families due to the political ties get new hummers? cadillacs? and money to secure the vote and keep them in power.
    HEY COUNCIL, why dont you tell the people of Florida how you told not one or two officers but all of your police force to keep all the BLACKS AND SPANISH PEOPLE OFF OF THE RESERVATIONS? But you used much more nasty words? How about the persons who work beside you that have companies that you only use but pay TENS TIMES more to fatten thier and your pockets. The tents you rent for 250,000 dollars, entertainment 100,000 dollars.
    You treat the ones working for you like BOUGHT SLAVES and we can never hire legal or win because your money is larger than ours, SO THIS ALLOWS YOU TO VIOLATE! VIOLATE OUR FEDERAL RIGHTS AND DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT. I personally hope you all fall and get true hounest indians to run the tribe. Not command staff who makes things up, bold face lies and marries into the tribe to gain a title?

like Obama Said- "Change is coming"

-great job

Quote Originally Posted by SMILE AND WAVE BOYS
    ---------IS THAT SWEAT THAT I SEE, YES! ---------LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN THE TABLES CHANGE!

Its about time someone steps up and holds the tribe accountable for the WRONG THINGS THEY DO! They have done so much more with the spending I do not even know where to begin. I personally seen the times when the tribal council would give out 30,000 dollars cash at the christmas parties to the tribal members? HUMMM never seen TAXES paid on that???? how about every time elections come around the osceola and cypress families due to the political ties get new hummers? cadillacs? and money to secure the vote and keep them in power.
    HEY COUNCIL, why dont you tell the people of Florida how you told not one or two officers but all of your police force to keep all the BLACKS AND SPANISH PEOPLE OFF OF THE RESERVATIONS? But you used much more nasty words? How about the persons who work beside you that have companies that you only use but pay TENS TIMES more to fatten thier and your pockets. The tents you rent for 250,000 dollars, entertainment 100,000 dollars.
    You treat the ones working for you like BOUGHT SLAVES and we can never hire legal or win because your money is larger than ours, SO THIS ALLOWS YOU TO VIOLATE! VIOLATE OUR FEDERAL RIGHTS AND DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT. I personally hope you all fall and get true hounest indians to run the tribe. Not command staff who makes things up, bold face lies and marries into the tribe to gain a title?

like Obama Said- "Change is coming"

-great job
    Anyone knows if W.L. has knowledge of cypress or osceola misusing tribal money contact IRS or FBI. The budget is way out of line. meeting next week. Talk later

Is an Investigation going on about tampa & hollywood double dipping in the past? One is a older lt. Can't double dip it's G/t. Just a reminder. Busted.

What"s up with the budget? Things don't look good. So much money wasted. Letters should go to mitchell or james billy. See you guys at the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    What"s up with the budget? Things don't look good. So much money wasted. Letters should go to mitchell or james billy. See you guys at the same place.

I HEARD YOU GUYS HAD OPENINGS? ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

yes, they will always have openings, they always are firing good people for Bullsh--. its good pay but crappy job, be carefull if you decide to join the seminole ways. :shock:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234