MOD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOD

MOD

Mod 167, I hope you are not a sworn full time Deputy or married. You spend more time here removing posts than with your own family I supposed, and if you are a full time Deputy, you most have a contract with the Brass up above to just monitor this site, there is no way you can get any work done as an LEO, you are always here. I know, it will be a matter of time before this post is removed.

Yeap, you will remove this post then come with a scientific explanation as usual " This post was removed due to BLAHHHHHHHHHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH".

Freedom of speech at is best. Thank you all.

Re: MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Yeap
    Mod 167, I hope you are not a sworn full time Deputy or married. You spend more time here removing posts than with your own family I supposed, and if you are a full time Deputy, you most have a contract with the Brass up above to just monitor this site, there is no way you can get any work done as an LEO, you are always here. I know, it will be a matter of time before this post is removed.

Yeap, you will remove this post then come with a scientific explanation as usual " This post was removed due to BLAHHHHHHHHHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH".

Freedom of speech at is best. Thank you all.
    And thank JW, not the chief.

Gotta be a member of admin or JW, (not the chief). Too much stuff is removed much too quickly. Can't question any moves admin makes.

What a weasel!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Thank you for the compliment on doing my job effectively as a Moderator. I work hard at making sure the Terms of Use is followed and that this board does not end up like the majority on this site.

As for Freedom of Speech, this is a private website and your rights to freedom of speech do not exist; but you do have a right to follow the rules or not use the site. I think that is pretty simple, straight forward and not very hard to comply with or understand.... how about you?

I am a fully certified deputy and I am NOT a member of the command staff. Although it may appear that I "Protect" the command staff, I do not. I protect the owners of this site. It just happens that the majority of posts about someone within the command staff are against the rules. As I have said before, it is not what you say, it is how you say it. Get it right, conforms to the rules and you will make my job a lot easier.

Yes, I am married and I have kids. Thanks to cell phone (Smart phone) technology, I do not have to be sitting in front of my computer to moderate this site. In some cases (On hot topics) I am even alerted via email when a reply post is made. This takes the guessing out of being a Moderator and frees up a lot of my time. Isn't technology great!

Sometimes, because I am at work, on vacation or I am doing something with my family, I can not respond to a post that violates the Terms of Use in a timely fashion. That's life and since I volunteer to be a moderator, I promise to execute my responsibilities as soon as it is practical. So far I think everything has worked out fine over the past four years. Judging by your comments, it appears that I have done pretty good so far... thanks 8)

OH YEA, sorry if this qualifies as a scientific explination... :shock:

MOD, you do a great job. These people who come on here only do so when they want to stir the pot. They have no clue of the daily posts and the great job you do. They are the typical Entitlement folk that cry like babies when they don't get their way.

Keep up the good job, our bord is not like the others because of your efforts.

Good grief, Mod. You have way to much time on your hands to reply to silly stuff like this. Your just making his point that you spend way to much time on this forum. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good grief, Mod. You have way to much time on your hands to reply to silly stuff like this. Your just making his point that you spend way to much time on this forum. :wink:
    I guess that is your way to justify to yourself that someone else is able to accomplish something you could not. It's a tough pill to swallow but obviously the MOD has a handle on it so what is it to you? Maybe you want him to be more like you so you won't have someone successful to compare yourself with.

In a way you just made the MOD's point :?

Quote Originally Posted by Curios George
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I guess that is your way to justify to yourself that someone else is able to accomplish something you could not. It's a tough pill to swallow but obviously the MOD has a handle on it so what is it to you? Maybe you want him to be more like you so you won't have someone successful to compare yourself with.

In a way you just made the MOD's point :?
    Yet another person with the time on their hands to reply to silly inane comments. :wink:

At least you kept it short unlike the mod who takes troll bait like this seriously enough to write a couple of paragraphs in response. Good grief! That's a waste of time...

Quote Originally Posted by mod 167
    Thank you for the compliment on doing my job effectively as a Moderator. I work hard at making sure the Terms of Use is followed and that this board does not end up like the majority on this site.

As for Freedom of Speech, this is a private website and your rights to freedom of speech do not exist; but you do have a right to follow the rules or not use the site. I think that is pretty simple, straight forward and not very hard to comply with or understand.... how about you?

I am a fully certified deputy and I am NOT a member of the command staff. Although it may appear that I "Protect" the command staff, I do not. I protect the owners of this site. It just happens that the majority of posts about someone within the command staff are against the rules. As I have said before, it is not what you say, it is how you say it. Get it right, conforms to the rules and you will make my job a lot easier.

Yes, I am married and I have kids. Thanks to cell phone (Smart phone) technology, I do not have to be sitting in front of my computer to moderate this site. In some cases (On hot topics) I am even alerted via email when a reply post is made. This takes the guessing out of being a Moderator and frees up a lot of my time. Isn't technology great!

Sometimes, because I am at work, on vacation or I am doing something with my family, I can not respond to a post that violates the Terms of Use in a timely fashion. That's life and since I volunteer to be a moderator, I promise to execute my responsibilities as soon as it is practical. So far I think everything has worked out fine over the past four years. Judging by your comments, it appears that I have done pretty good so far... thanks 8)

OH YEA, sorry if this qualifies as a scientific explination... :shock:

Well, today you are not spending time with the family, you are here replying to all this posts or removing them.

If you are checking your email all day while on duty, i doubt you are protecting D1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast