I feel for you guys - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I feel for you guys

YOU GUYS = SCREWED

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    YOU GUYS = SCREWED
    Yeah. I sit in my car making $41 an hour watching guys clean stuff up off the road while I surf the internet. My gas is paid for, my meals are half price, I get lots of overtime, chicks dig my uniform and kids think I'm a hero.

Trust me dude, you don't want this misery! :lol: :lol:

YOU GUYS = SCREWED
    Yeah. I sit in my car making $41 an hour watching guys clean stuff up off the road while I surf the internet. My gas is paid for, my meals are half price, I get lots of overtime, chicks dig my uniform and kids think I'm a hero.

Trust me dude, you don't want this misery! :lol: :lol:
    what are you talking about retard

I for one am glad to see you greedy young *******s getting what you deserve. I am enjoying sitting on the side lines watching things get worse for you every day. Trust me, you have several years of even more difficult times ahead of you before thing even begin to start to turn around. Get ready for the stock market to take another crap within the next 6 months to finish out the fiscal year in another deficit.

I for one am glad to see you greedy young *******s getting what you deserve. I am enjoying sitting on the side lines watching things get worse for you every day. Trust me, you have several years of even more difficult times ahead of you before thing even begin to start to turn around. Get ready for the stock market to take another crap within the next 6 months to finish out the fiscal year in another deficit.
    We'll be waiting for you when you get out.....in the meantime.....enjoy your bologna sandwich...... :snicker:

Looking for some motivation....
    Anyone have that metaphor or allegory or whatever you call it about the sheep and wolves and guard dogs (or other protective animal-I can't recall) ? Can't remember how it went and a repost might make tomorrow a little more bearable, any help?

Google sheep, wolves and sheepdogs. You'll find several versions of the full text. Great reading.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12