What happened to Ronczkowski - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Updates?

Can anyone give me more information on this guy? Seems he's in Tennessee now working for some podunk Sheriff's Department as Chief of Administration and over Budget & Finance.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotPunkNetwork View Post
    Can anyone give me more information on this guy? Seems he's in Tennessee now working for some podunk Sheriff's Department as Chief of Administration and over Budget & Finance.
    He is an administrator. Back in Central, his nickname was "head".

More Info

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman55 View Post
    He is an administrator. Back in Central, his nickname was "head".
    Can you tell me anymore? I see someone here said he was forced into retirement after the Frank Vecin Theobald Green Fund Panama Crap, but this is the only mention.

A year and a half ago I started investigating corruption in the department he works at. I had my name ran through NCIC and CLEAR and then had multiple fake profiles begin trying to use the information to harass me and even threatened my girlfriend.

Now I finally have witnesses testifying he is behind it, but "fake profile harassment" isn't as big of a deal as some of the other allegations I've heard. The circumstances I've seen locally lead me to believe the same kinds of things have been going on within his new Department.

He also made an appearance in one of "Whistlindiesel" YouTube videos about misdemeanor splashing.

https://fb.watch/nY1uIV0_E6/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12