What happened to Ronczkowski
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened to Ronczkowski

What happened to Ronczkowski?

He's here and when I get back from a couple of days off he's gone.

Re: What happened to Ronczkowski

Who the hell is this guy?

While it was under the radar, he got cut loose with Smith and Theobald (although as Chiefs they've been given some time to get their affairs in order). Not wanting to take a demotion to his civil service rank in some backwater posting he resigned. Stolzenberg picked up his command. PCB, Homeland and Public Corruption now all report directly to Loftus instead of going through a Chief. The big question is whether Alvarez saves Vecin or whether he goes public with "he disappointed me" as Vecin resigns "to spend more time with his family and business". Bet on the later. Alvarez is cutting ties to all of those who've been riding on his coattails all these years (See Dennis Morales for example)

SO IS HE REALLY GONE?!?!?!?!!?

He's gone! He couldn't put in his retirement papers fast enough after they told him to report to the Property and Evidence Bureau (and not as the bureau's Major). Another idiot, good for nothing gone from the Department. Thumbs up for Luftas.

WOW, more electronic courage!! Hey Mole, where are your stones?? One can only assume that you are another uneducated (can't even spell the name of the person you suck up to) and likely never had any responsibility or supervisory skill. Maybe some people have standards and that coupled with enough time to retire equals the sorry State paying him for the rest of his life all the while you will likely stay retired in place. Grow up!!

loftus couldnt stnd having someone smarter than him working for him so thats why mike was asked to leave, isnt that right rudy, i mean mole

Well the word is he bad mouthed a chief, Ad or the Dir. in front of a lot of people and it of course got back to them. the rest is history...

Loftus couldnt stnd having someone smarter than him working for him so thats why mike was asked to leave, isnt that right rudy, i mean mole

Mike,
    You showed what little you really knew and when your house of cards blew down, you ranted. Now just go away and put the past behind you. The Director gets it, you never did.

The guy was a pin head, what's the big deal?????????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast