SGT. DARREL HORNE - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

wtf? r u serious? every post on here is by they same person? I strongly suspect u r as big of an idiot as Horne. Ask around, ask anyone what their opinion is about this Sgt., ask anyone what their experience has been with him, and u will get your answer about how many people would post on him.

If you ask me the question if we have an agenda, the answer is YES. He is a crook and horrible person, who has ruined the lives and careers of many good deputies.

Darrel is the devil!

Quote Originally Posted by Polkster
    I strongly suspect that almost ALL of these posts are from the same person with an obvious agenda. Let the IA investigation(s) take it's course. Enough already, we get it.

I have some advice that I try to follow after many years in this business and many lessons learned. Just do your job and try to influence your little realm of responsibility in a positive manner and dont waste energy on people or things that you cannot change. Care for your family and leave others alone. Mind your own business and flee from drama and controversy. Dont touch that that is not yours. When you go 10-87 put this place out of your mind. Develop interests or hobbies that have nothing to do with this job. You will have a longer career. You will live in peace and be a lot happier.

There is not enough muscle in this agency to list that sack of crap up. What goes around comes around Mr. Thomas. If your Sgt. Horne would have spent his career lifting deputies up instead of tearing them down maybe someone would have his back on this, but he didn't, so we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 6070
    Wow...there is a lot of hate here. There is nothing good that can come from this, if you care about another fellow LEO why not try and lift him up instead of TRYING to tear him down. I can careless of what you think about me, but God will not be pleased with either side if he is not lifted up in it. Take the Judge's gavel out of your hand and give it to God.

Regardless if you feel someone should lose their job or not, let God be the deciding factor not you. Your day will come if you are not careful; we have all done something that a supervisor, if he or she wanted to make a big deal out of it could be right here. So as you continue to write all of these hateful things about another human on a public forum, remember God is watching.

Now I know I will get a lot of you who will say things against me because I disagree with 100% of the post on this topic, but as you write about me remember God is my Shield. Please if you want to leave a comment about me or about anything I have said, please be a man or a woman and place your name beside your comment. (If you said it, stand behind it)

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting that Horne is finally being investigated, but only after Halman is gone and no longer there to protect him. Makes you wonder how many times Halman has saved Horne while ensuring that other deputies get disciplined and/or fired. I wouldn't be surprised if the Major ends up in a little hot water over his buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmmmm
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting that Horne is finally being investigated, but only after Halman is gone and no longer there to protect him. Makes you wonder how many times Halman has saved Horne while ensuring that other deputies get disciplined and/or fired. I wouldn't be surprised if the Major ends up in a little hot water over his buddy.
    I find it interesting that a racist like Horne has a job at all. He probably should have never been hired in the first place. Who was doing the backgrounds then? Or was this filling a quota regardless of how their background is? I find it interesting that whenever Horne gets jammed up he pulls out his trusty bible and starts spewing out scripture. Or he pulls out his deck of race cards and starts looking for his NAACP direct line phone number.
    The best and right thing to do is to FIRE Horne and let him walk in with an NAACP attorney under each arm. If he is allowed to stay employed he will abuse employees again as he has done for years in the past. If he is demoted he will be a SLACKER as he was as a traffic unit before he was promoted. He wouldn't do a lima if it fell on him. We have known his game for a long time. Grady please do the right thing. Release the rest of the poor employees that have been victims of Darrell Hornes racist abusive regiem..... :devil: :devil: :!: :!: :evil:

It is no accident. Halmon has covered for him for years. So I wonder if AI or HR will look into Halmon next. Be curious to see exactly how much Halmon has covered up for Horne over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmmmm

Unhappy Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

I would like to make a prediction. Horne gets transferred to SE, to terrorize another shift with his racist and egotistic ways, and that is it, no suspension, no demotion, no suspension, nothing, they will move him around like they have before. The deputy involved will either get fired or a heavy suspension. Anyone out tehre wanna take this wager?

I will take that wager...he is done on this one....they can only take so much and race can only get you so far even in this agency

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet?
    I would like to make a prediction. Horne gets transferred to SE, to terrorize another shift with his racist and egotistic ways, and that is it, no suspension, no demotion, no suspension, nothing, they will move him around like they have before. The deputy involved will either get fired or a heavy suspension. Anyone out tehre wanna take this wager?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I will take that wager...he is done on this one....they can only take so much and race can only get you so far even in this agency

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet?
    Horne got this sex thing stirred up back in 2004 and got Luke ****erson fired. He got transferred to SE then moved because of an employee that he had an issue with then he get transferred to NE. If Darrell Horne could get frequent flyer miles for all his moves he could go to Mars, which I wish he were on Mars. If Darrell Horne isn't fired AI will need to build a new wing and get more file cabinets to house Darrell's handy work.

Grady please do the right thing for all your loyal employees......FIRE DARRELL HORNE...

Lightbulb Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

I hope to God you read this Sgt. Darrell Horne.

You are without question the biggest racist and douche in the this entire agency.

You are a liability to Grady and every person you come in contact with.

I hope you get everything that is coming to you and then some.

Sincerely,

EVERY DEPUTY SHERIFF IN THIS AGENCY

Arrow Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

DARRELiction of duty...look it up...it is in the dictionary...LMFAO!!!...best post I have ever seen on here...good stuff!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast