SGT. DARREL HORNE - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

Really Darrell Jr? You like to fight huh? Just so happens I like that too, especially beating down little thug wanna-be douchebags like you. You don't seem to understand your limits but I'd be more than happy to show them to you. You're what, 5-8 160lbs? C'mon lil guy...looking like this, you can't expect us to take you seriously, right? :devil:

Darrell jr... first of all, your ignorant "pops" didnt get all dat moneys cause he's slick and out smarted anyone, he wasnt charged with a crime so regardless if he quit or got fired, he got to keep his retirement. and trust me when I tell you, for those of us NOT FIRED at the pcso, it was money well spent. what your pops needs to do wif all day moneys he got is buy yu a huuked on foniks which your ghetto talkin self. wait a min, how did you get access to a computer in jail ? maybe he can join the murk boyz with you instead of coverign up for you, he has alot of free time now.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dumb ass crakas. Yall tk shit but u put guest? Lol! Scary ***** made ass *****s. Fake ass cops. Get a ****ing life with ya hating ass! And u say I hide from yall? I didn't have to cuz yall SUCK!half of yall aint gone neva b shit anyway. And I hope u ****ers die! Piece of trailer park trash! Lol. So keep the disses comin crackas I'm waiting. I love makin yall look stupid. Lmao! So what's up? I run this shit now. Jus call me obama *****!

I suspect this is someone trying to stir up crap, and not really jr talking up all this crap. Just a way to get someone in trouble next time they run up on him. Cause if jr was really the jerk writing all this then he would just go turn himself in every time he knew he had a warrant instead of hiding behind his daddy's skirt to avoid an @&& whooping.

WOW, this is funny as hell.

I worked for the Sheriff's office many years ago. I left do to some my fault, but also the actions of a few deputies as well. This organization has not changed a bit... Now that technology has gained a foot.... Deputies are now posting hate online unbelieveable. I remember when there was only 13 black deputies and the highest ranking was Capt Grant. One thing is Horne was and is the same as he was in the past. I feel sorry for him becausng on the he didn't see the writing on the wall. He always had to be critical about someone or something (black or white). Overall The Sheriff's office has always had a bad race issue look where its at. (former Klan haven). So these post are not surprising. Sheriff's office under Grady has improved greatly Col. Halman has always ut he been a good person, but he too knows how far to go. He is old school and knows that the Sheriff's Office is run by White America and at anytime his job can be taken away from him period. Many of you young deputies don't know the history of the Polk County Sheriff's Office. hopefully you stop the cycle and be better supervisors and people. Stop the hate, do the right thing, and quit protecting the wrong and stand up for the innocent. Horne, go retire with another state agency and ride in the sunset and be glad your not in jail or a felon.

The agency is not racist by any means, there are people, such as Horne, who perpetuate the racism, but as a whole the agency hires just as many non whites, if not more. The hispanic population probably equals or exceeds the white as employees. And maybe you forgot, there are laws protecting YOU from discrimination, but not the white folk. There are numbers that must be met when dealing with the hiring process because of those laws that protect you. And the funniest part about all of this, is your post.

why is anybody even mentioning that moron's name? he's gone and maybe, if we're lucky, all of his supporters will leave with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The agency is not racist by any means, there are people, such as Horne, who perpetuate the racism, but as a whole the agency hires just as many non whites, if not more. The hispanic population probably equals or exceeds the white as employees. And maybe you forgot, there are laws protecting YOU from discrimination, but not the white folk. There are numbers that must be met when dealing with the hiring process because of those laws that protect you. And the funniest part about all of this, is your post.
    Ditto to your post. This agency is still actively seeking blacks and hispanics over whites. I would also say they are the majority, not the minority. Horne and Halman both actively sought minorities and Halman still does so. I don't understand why the previous poster came on here other than to stir up racism again. It's my firm belief that people like that don't want racism to die, contrary to what they say. They have to keep stirring the pot for their own racist reasons. :evil:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789