SGT. DARREL HORNE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy SGT. DARREL HORNE

****SHOCKING NEWS****

Word has it the "Untouchable" Darrel Horne is under three different Administrative Investigations, has Human Resources looking at him for Sexual Harrassment and Dereliction of Duty, and was at the SW District today conducting interviews with employees in reference to Darrel's role in a cover up for one of his deputies (who happens to be black).

Shocking isn't it? Karma is a ************* isn't it Mr. Horne :devil:

Talking Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

In the words of one of Horne's role models, the Rev Jeremiah Wright, "Looks like the chickens have come home to roost".

Enjoy early retirement Sgt. Horne, please remember to speed, hang out in closed county parks after dark with strange woman, and show your wang to strange woman all you want once you are a civilian, don't worry buddy, you have made plenty of friends over your career that will have your back :snicker:

Re: SGT. DARREL HORNE

what goes around comes around....couldnt happen to a better person

seen him today...he was sweating bullets outside 2400...crying to lt. monroe and sgt. hall .... wonder if he likes being in the position he has put so many people in over his career...this is their chance to get him and if anyone has it coming it is him...everyone is running to cover themselves on this one and poor little big man horne is all by himself..love it love it love it

This would make for a fine early Christmas present. I hope they dig deep!!

Get real. His daddy (Halmon) will save his butt just like Martin saved his felon of a daughter. You just got to know people.

They got him on the run on this one. Apparently one of his BLACK deputies sent a picture of his junk to a married woman while on duty and her husband found out and called Horne to report it. Horne swept it under the rug and the guy took it to a higher power, so now they are after Horne for covering up for the BLACK deputy. Wonder if he would have done that for a WHITE deputy that worked for him? I hope they bury him. Biggest douchebag in the entire agency.

They transferred Horne to SE. Not sure if it is temporary or not but my gut tells me this is their attempt to cover up his misdeeds just as they have done before. Kicked out of NE for sexual harrassment. Kicked out of SW for same thing. Only one place for him to go. BSI/BCI so look out detectives!!!

BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. THAT GUY HAS SURVIVED WAY TO MUCH TO BE SCARED OF THIS

Darrel has used all 9 of his lives already, they got his number on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchable
    ****SHOCKING NEWS****

Word has it the "Untouchable" Darrel Horne is under three different Administrative Investigations, has Human Resources looking at him for Sexual Harrassment and Dereliction of Duty, and was at the SW District today conducting interviews with employees in reference to Darrel's role in a cover up for one of his deputies (who happens to be black).

Shocking isn't it? Karma is a ************* isn't it Mr. Horne :devil:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast